Hi,

Sometimes i project into the astral. I have never really trained for it, it started happening automatically by reading about AP a few years ago. I happens once in a month of two months or so.

Now, the issue i have with astral projecting, is that it doesn't seem so interesting after a while. I would like to project into higher realms (i think that is more interesting) but so far that has not happened. I project as high mid astral realms (i think). These are nice views, mountains, lakes, small villages, and generally a good atmosphere.

But the thing is, there is not much activity, it is not very interesting. I mostly enjoy the scenery, but that's it. I enjoy it for what is, but it does not bring much "value".

More and more I find it to be "fake" or "not real". That feeling diminishes the excitement. Once i fell through the ground and i saw the underside als lines as in a hologram. Always that "not real" feeling is with me. Sometimes it gets even worse and i project in fairy castle scenery with witches flying around on broom sticks, and once some kind of lego-land! I know that from higher realm the physical life can also been seen as an illusion, but in the astral i have a strong feeling of "fake" ie illusion.

Has anyone also had these impressions or any comments?

Thank you