Hello everyone,

Long time I've not posted anything about my development. I'm still working on it and got some experiences. The problem is my new work is like a pain, I'm too stressful but still keeping up with my practices. Since my last post (ty btw you helped me out there) and my last experience, long time has passed, like 3-4 months. Last night I got my vibrations back. These were the second vibrations since my last OBE. But they were too hard, I feel my teeths are in pain, but ofcourse this is just a feeling, nothing happening to my physical teeths but this feeling shows me that vibrations are really high in dose.
Anyway last night I got those kind of vibrations but still be able to feel my phsical too, too much. I couldn't rolled away, coulnd't rise my astral hands, so I've waited for those vibrations to arise more. Long time passed but nothing changed, was still in vibrational state and still couldn't leave. I felt that I was too connected to my phsical body. When I was trying to roll, I thought that my real body was trying to roll. But my physical wasnt rolling of course, I mean somehow I coulnd't be able to distinguish my astral and my phsical. This gone like this too long. After I've figured out that I'm not gonna be able to seperate, I tried to do something else. So I've opened my eyes little bit, slowly and very gently. Vibrations was still going on and I was seeing from my phsical eyes little bit too. In the room there were blue-white vibrations, waves going on, like a light seen from beneath a sea. This continued like 10-15 secs, then closed my eyes again. Slowly vibrations was over. Missed the opportunity again. But it was awesome to see those lights. Felt myself really great at the continuing 1-2 hours.

I thought I've seen my double trying to seperate from my phsical eyes, or my third-eye? Can we percept non-seen from our phsical eyes? Cos I was looking to a lighty wave.

Sorry for my bad english, it's good to write here again.