Last night in my dream I was sleeping in my bed and awakened when a fluffy transparant cotton boll was floating in the air, I tried to understand what it was, if it was a threat or what??..Did not understand...the fluffy thing float´s into my right arm...I am now worried and thinking if it is a neg...so I start to spit on my arm....and trying to go up from my bed...but I am dizzy and everything is leaning so I have a big trubble to get up...then my grand-child A come´s in and I say to her...take my hand and pull me up...she does it and I am on my feet´s now....I am surprised that my grand-child do not see that it is leaning and I have trouble to go forward....so I say to her to push me from my back...and then I ask her to bring me salt...she goes away but does come back and say..she does not dare to ask for salt...so then I decide to go down staires...I am not sure where I am...when coming down staires I see I am at my father´s house...I ask for salt...and he point´s to the bench and I take it and go to the water tap´s...he say....it is not wise to talk about salt...I do not care he do not know and does not believe if I told...I wash my arm´s and hand´s with salt...(I am happy to remember in my dream´s about RB´s advises)...I ask my father if it is monday or sunday...he was not sure so he had to see in the calender......It is monday....LOL ...-))

Please if anyone know´s what that fluffy white cotton transparant boll is, please tell me.