Hi Forum,

I have been reading a lot of success stories to keep my spirits high. Thank you for all these. I hope to submit one myself in a near future too.

I hope someone has experiences of this. I have started doing NEW, pretty intensely, as part of the MAP-programme. I just recently developed some kind of twitch beneath my left eye... I am thinking that this might make OBE-exit difficult, but I'm not sure. Anyway I'd like to, if possible curb it before it gets very ingrained in my system. Here's a theory of how could have developed: when I've been doing sponging througout the body I have often noticed that my eyes seem to tense up and somehow follow the movement of energy, I've formed some kind of habit of shoving/pushing energy with my eyes, it sometimes translate to physical effort around my eyes. I can also feel energy moving throughout my body as consequence of practicing NEW so might there have been formed some kind of link between my left eye and other parts of my energetic body, and when energy moves (as it always does, and more so now) my eyes gets contacted too? I woke up this morning with twitching/shivering underneath my left eye and it's been going for a couple of days.

My second issue is with strong internal dialogue. It's like a strong river that generally sweeps away my focus of concentration. I really feel the need for some encouragement here. Is there anyone out there who has now achieved a conscious OBE with a history of strong mental chatter? What did you do to overcome the inner chatter? I have several ideas, and I will share them in good time too, but I would like to focus on experiences rather than ideas so if anyone could relate a personal experience on the matter I would be very much encouraged.

Best regards
Johnny