Heya RB, just started learning to AP not so long ago
Ok i get into bed and then relax with binuaral beats playing with earphones on and then i my body falls asleep i get heavy blanket sometimes, but i just go with the flow and then i sometimes get rapid heart beats, sometimes i remember the 2vibrational sounds from each earphones and they resonate and make this wobbly effect and it runs down my chest and wobbles there.
What is that?
Anyway i continue and then after a while i feel like my blanket just tighten up making breathing harder and then the high pitch ringing sound fades away and then i feel like im shrinking? or like last time a black ball (planet i think?) was growing so big, or i was in a forest and i was the size of an ant.
But it doesnt last as long cause about 30sec seeing it, ill fade back into my body. But ill try focusing on it again sometimes i seee it again sometimes not but if i dont i give up cause getting into that state takes like 30-60mins. And yeh thats where i get up to.
What steps or what do i need to do now to improve? Am i doing things right? (ohh yah apparently i shoudnt try doing it at night is that true? or the chances are low?)

Tony

Forgot to ask- Do i have to sleep With head point north and feet south?