G’day Bob!

On a recent camping excursion to the North Devon coast I swam in the sea (very cold!) for the first time this year. The same night I had a very lucid dream.

Standing by the coast, the Queen of the sea hailed me enter her domain. During my visit in the sea she gave me a hand-sized stone tablet on which there was a gold-red sigil. She told me that I could use this if ever I wanted to return, so that I wouldn’t have to wait to be called again. All I need do was stand by the sea and hold the amulet up.

I remember later that night putting it to the test, and finding the sea parting and a chariot coming of the waters. Sitting on the chariot I was taken back into the depths, as my body accustomed itself to breathing under water again.

My questions.

Do you have experience of being given items in the astral, and if so have you been able to re-use them again?

Following the theory that all physical matter has an etheric and astral counterpart, can non-physical items exist in the same way in the astral given it’s very fluidic and changing nature? Would for example a non-physical item in the astral only exist for as long as it receives energy to keep it’s energy-form together?

Thanks in advance.

Saul