Thread: CF's dream diary

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: A couple of different experiences

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    I remembered. This one was before the 'greek' paper dream. I was touring a place in the water (like on a boat, I've had similar dreams before, where I drive on a boat and see sceneries, like a ride. I came upon a scene in which was a Hermetic temple, and it was 'labeled' as such, but I was surprised, because everywhere there were golden Indian Buddhas everywhere meditating, and there were no egyptian motifs of any kind. I wondered what this meant. I was talking to someone in the boat with me (a fellow traveler/watcher) and I was telling him that I always visualized people into this as robed with wands chanting in Hebrew, which is why I was surprised to see this eastern iconography, straight from a buddhist temple that uses the thai/hindu style buddha statues. It was beautiful but perplexing.
    I was touring a place in the water (like on a boat, I've had similar dreams before, where I drive on a boat and see sceneries, like a ride. [Water = sea of consciousness, the dreamer's inner world, wet like shakti, the water destined to be reunited with fire, a feminine world, related to the conscious erotic ego, especially since it is at the surface, not in the depths of unconscious non-ego.] I came upon a scene in which was a Hermetic temple, and it was 'labeled' [consciously denoted, as opposed to unconsciously hidden] as such, but I was surprised, [Unconscious contents are not expected to appear with conscious realizations] because everywhere there were golden Indian Buddhas everywhere ["Everywhere" repeated twice foreshadows full conscious realization of universal validity of Buddhism] meditating, [Gold denotes universal divine perfection. The mingling together of universal {"golden"}, Hermetic {Greek}, Buddhist {Middle Eastern, Japanese, Chinese} together represent those truths that are yet to be fully realized as valid Wisdom traditions in the dreamer's conscious mind, which the unconscious Animus is presenting to her. These motifs are all related geographically with the so-called "eastern hemisphere" of the world, which is the natural location for unconscious contents to reside for an American 'westerner.'] and there were no egyptian motifs of any kind. [The dreamer is already conscious of valid Egyptian power, {wielded by human priests I might add, NOT idols} since the dreamer is a Christian and has probably read the account and heard the sermon where Egyptian priests turned staffs into snakes countless times, connecting Egypt directly with realized 'western' ego consciousness.] I wondered what this meant. [Contrasting consciousness with unconsciousness, learning to "Know Thyself" fully instead of partially] I was talking to someone in the boat with me (a fellow traveler/watcher) [The dreamer converses with her Animus, contrasting her conscious perceptions with his unconscious contents] and I was telling him that I always visualized people into this as robed with wands [The archetypal originator of the symbol of the magic wand was Moses' Rod of God, a real artifact that shocked its image into the collective consciousness of humanity in the deepest of ways, naturally appearing in the hands of people speaking Hebrew.] chanting in Hebrew, [Past conscious assumptions about valid spiritual paths reveal themselves as incomplete, being devoid of valid unconscious contents.] which is why I was surprised to see this eastern iconography, straight from a buddhist temple that uses the thai/hindu style buddha statues. It was beautiful but perplexing. [The final words of Aleister Crowley, a famous western occultist as well as an eastern yoga practicioner, were "I am perplexed." This is understandable since he knew that the eastern traditions were valid, but did not realize how to separate western, unconscious projections of the devil from them, or that the devil was such a projection, and neither did Carl Jung, though his methods make it possible to do so. Whatever the light of Consciousness fails to shine on automatically becomes dark, cthonic and evil. The answer is the 'golden' oneness, the perennial philosophy, wherein the next step is taken as the 'other' is realized by the conscious mind to be Self, baseline consciousness expands in an inner Transformation to encompass the whole of conscious and unconscious contents and Individuation approaches as Ego and Animus, the black and white of yin and yang finish mixing with each other to become a uniform grey color, the color of the Tao. The light of Love shines in the darkness, the shadows disappear, and perfect Wisdom is found standing upright as He leaves His eastern corner He had cowered in for far too long, infinitely grateful that noone is calling Him the "devil" anymore. Even in Genesis, as God looked on his finished creation, "God saw that it was good."] {Since the dreamer is a female, Wisdom should appear male, as he would take the place of her Animus, which has a male form. For men, Wisdom will appear female.}
    Last edited by Pneumismatic; 11th August 2012 at 04:11 AM. Reason: Spelling
    "If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed."