I have thought about this with rationality and by having a cooler head prevail.
It does not matter if what I say is correct , in the know or just generally even very accurate , if it's misconstrued as either disparaging or derogatory and the person on the other end assumes it is with incendiary intent and feels offended , that by itself is enough to issue an apology , so I'd like to extend a genuinely well meant unreserved one.

I even left marked my "complaint" (believe me it was not my intent to go complaining or cribbing - this is neither my thread nor my topic ) with confirmation for immediate deletion if in case (as I accurately suspected) it counts as abrasive to someone.
Quote Originally Posted by DarkChylde View Post
none of this is said incendiary motive , if however it still counts as offensive , deletion is most welcomed by op
Even after reading this if someone chooses still to be offended than an apology obviously is even more so in order.

Also the other reason why I apologized is that where I come from we are thought to respect our elders and practice proper etiquette in their presence , If I have been remiss in this then it is only befitting I feel contrite .

Lastly this isn't some glib sophistry for damage control so please don't take it as one , otherwise I'd still be playing some sort of an inanely sophomoric "I'm right and you are wrong" game.