First of all if this isn't the correct section to put this question in, please do transfer it.

Anyway here it goes.

For a while now I've experienced "things" of a sort, I looked all over the internet and I cannot find my answer to it, heck I don't even know if this is considered anything "Mystical". Anyway, for years now I felt some kind of energy surging throughout the palms of my hands, at first I ignored it thinking it was static or something, but recently (like a month) it got "heavier" and I started to radiate heat from my hands (this does indeed sound crazy) the heat isn't anything that would burn anyone but more of a calm warmth feeling, and I also feel A LOT of resistance when I hold my hands next to another. Now I read that I created a Psi Ball, but I am not sure about it (or if it's even that at all) I can't manipulate it the way I read I can (adding color and stuff like that) but what I do know is that I keep getting this electricity like feeling though my hands, I seriously want to know what it is.

Thanks.