Thread: Employing psychic powers for political purpose

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Employing psychic powers for political purpose

China put down a lunar rover on the Moon Dec 15, 13. This did not sit well with me. China does not play well with others. See: http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/n...na-sea-chicken

It is not reasonable that China would plant a flag on the Moon and declare sovereignty thereof, (in spite of it’s commitment as declared by international agreement to the contrary); but China is not reasonable.

I have long had a time-to-go-sleep meditation that helps drown out the day’s concerns so sleep overtakes disturbing, chattering thoughts and I’ll drift off. For quite a while my contemplation has centered on the Mars rover/lab Curiosity. Fascination has been the key. Imagining that I am with Curiosity keeps me focused and entertained.

And then, China put down the ‘Jade Rabbit’ lunar rover and I was repulsed by the thought. Call me a Sinophobe and that’s pretty accurate.

So, I started hurling lunar rocks at it; tried nudging a neighboring asteroid into impacting the vicinity of the lunar rover so as to cover its solar panels with dust. I was diligent in this practice. Besides, it worked as well as any to help me drift off to sleep.

Majick all too often backfires on me and so it worked out that the putative debilitating asteroid was actually on course for Mars - or close to it. Yikes!

But I only learned yesterday that ‘Jade Rabbit’ was silent. It seems the problem was the solar panels wouldn’t close over the rover at night as they should, and the electronics of the rover were destroyed by the cold. Bye-bye, Rabbit!

I bet I’m not the only one troubled by China’s exploration of the moon. How many millions of us even secretly desired failure for this attempt?

I can’t be blamed and I can’t take the credit. C'est la vie.
    Last edited by eyeoneblack; 1st February 2014 at 04:58 PM.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard