I've been working my way through Robert's book and it has given me alot of info on what I'm feeling as I practice OBE techniques, such as the sudden intense itching on my face just as I'm starting to reach a deep meditative state or the massive pressure I feel in my head the deeper I go. I love William Buhlman but Robert gives much more 'practical' info as to what a person might be feeling when working on achieving this state. I've been practicing daily for about a month now.

That being said, another sensation I feel usually after having gone through my chosen exit technique and I'm lying there thinking 'well...here I am...still in my body', is a sort of shifting or phantom movement of my arms or torso. I try to use this to launch myself out but always just end up moving my physical arm. Could this be the same as the 'rocking' I've read about here? I just want to know if I'm at least having some preliminary 'symptoms' of an OBE. Any feed back would be greatly appreciated.

I also have felt the vibrational state but only when I was just starting to do this. I was excited that it was happening and it just disappated both times, I thought I was surrendering to it but obviously something else was happening to shut it down.