A couple of weeks ago I may have done something I shouldn't have. I was particularly curious and I "broadcast" a message mentally, basically asking if there was any living entity out there in the universe that can understand this(my intended query) and if they would say something. I didn't get a response, and if I did then I didn't catch it.

The last two week I started becoming very depressed. It was so bad that It hurt physically. My sides were hurting around my lower ribs. It always got worse at night too and it was really hard to fall asleep. I was sad about everything. I wasn't going outside. I guess it didn't help that I was also finally getting around watching Breaking Bad, which is a pretty depressing show. I started noticing that I was not very interested in going outside, so the day before yesterday I basically make myself go ride my bike.

It was a really nice day. Sunny, cool breeze, maybe 73 degrees F. I ride around this lake in my neighborhood for 3 miles nonstop then I go home. After that I felt normal again, and still do.
Today I was standing in the kitchen and I saw a little picture of me and my sister when we were children fall over onto the floor. And for some reason that made me reflect on all of this.

So I'm wondering what you all make of this.