2 different topic of questions:

1: people who suffer mental illness like for example scizofrenia, who are hearing voices, you guys think those voices are in their head because of emotions and are pure hallucinairy, or do you guys think those are interdimensional entities which are tormenting, or trying to help them?

2: i still want to do OBE, but i heard that fears will manifest quick in OBE, so i have not to much but little spiderfear, now because of it i often have imagined me going into OBE and then have to face my fear wich is an giant tarrantulla or something like that hahaha, now because i have imagined it so much, and it keeps me also from doing oBE's. is it because me imagining it allready manifested there in the astral and waiting to encounter me when i OBE? if soo...will it ever dissapear autimaticly by for example me not thinking about it anymore? or do i now have to phase it even if i OBE 10 years later? euhm now my fear is not superbig, i think i can let a tarantulla walk over my legs, but prefer not over my stomach or no skin on skin connection... sow its a smal fear, i just mention it if it makes any difference?, but just prefer not to face it when i would have my first OBE and definately not a giant version of it, i imagined a spider as big as a cow or a lion.

would like to hear from the oBE experiencers,

thanks in advance

grts Bram