Hi. Long story short, I live 6hr drive from my family. Living in a place where I don't want to be, neither do my children and although my husband knows I'm not happy, he is, as he is with his family and although his business was failing (and he agreed to move)he's now taken a new direction in the business and it appears to be a success. I haven't been happy with him for a long time and I had said I am so unhappy I admitted I had considered moving back down without him. If he didn't want to come. He has taken this to allow him to see an ex-girlfriend of 20 years ago behind my back. He says it was just as friends and my fault because of what I had said. I had put house up for sale hoping this would sell and we'd go back down, but it's not selling. I also know that the kids would be unhappy if we seperated. So it seems that I must stay up here and be the one who is is unhappy for everyone else to be happy. How do I manifest against what everyone else wants. Please help me to understand what I'm doing wrong. I'm desperately sad and unhappy at the moment x