Thread: Dreamy's Beau

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Dreamy's Beau

Who's? Mine

Why? There is no (tangibly real reason) based in our relationship for enmity with me.

Details? Transitioning from the overtaking spirit of bitterness into the spirit of joy...a wavering internal tug-a-war with themself. The challenging of a personal lifetime (history) that having embittered still yet peers out the "processing" eyes. This while experiencing joy, reason for joy, that inadvertently seems to threaten the very "safe" re-active processor that has lost their variable perspectivity allowing the full gamut/range of responcivity.

Plus, I deduce, tis the same Menace that ever awaits an "open entry" thru to-ward the obliteration of JOY grasping the sure grip upon the NOW re-assuring life of-ferences.

Perhaps arriving within the actuated arrival of Self to "them" translates as "foreigner". Yet the question begs the Answer....who in deed or deeds...is in fact the stranger to themself ...as it is... That challenging Self has All at once appeared as the Life with a Hand first in as well as the same Hand Reaching from without delivering.

What does One believe? In the believable or in their worldly fashioned believer? Faith vs Fear

Re-Friending our Au Naturale Human Fear. Re-Pairing instinct & intuition whilst Re-Maining @ Center Palm Up Re-Gifting from within to-ward without.
    Last edited by Timothy; 4th November 2016 at 01:44 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce