Thread: Dreamy's Beau

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Dreamy's Beau

Is my personal life supposed to make sense for a consistent reality providing peace of mind? Apparently not...nor why should it.

Having a real life ain't no picnic...to have said the very least. This last month is so full of unanswered question?marks and still I'm expected by the one I love to trust and believe in them. Clearly I've asked no particular questions toward being answered as I don't wish for anymore questions that ain't gonna get answered.

I did however get one answer thru another's very strange mishap, but that in itself opened many more unanswered questions about the who then...am I failing to have seen thru this drama's month long episodic roller coaster ride.

I ain't past caring yet, but I'm past the hurting. Everything so far points to compiling secrets within a very secretive blaring untruth that might even span back for the entire last two years.

Paranoia...perhaps, but kernels of truth are getting deeper...deep enough to grow the same mishief having cropped them. Lies are like a cat with a ball of yarn...sooner or later the ball is gone and the cat is tangled in its own unmaking. For who was in the making of the ball of yarns length. Well...who feeds the cat's appetites...there is the "who".

It's not so much that this "who" would play both sides of a fence at once, it's just that this "who" would erect the fence at all. A "who" such as that might as well be the fence that deals in stolen goods....to the corruption of innocence.

What to do with this yarn tangled cat with yarn's length played out...this cat without a ball...believability = zero trustability. This cat loves me with all her heart...oh yeah. Why? Because I've never failed to love all of my cat. I never feed kibble to my love...like a corrupting cowardly anywho unforgivably beset upon pure innocence. My cat nn me got the beginning alive nn kicking middle, alls you got is two yarned out...dead ends.

ICU NN
    phpThumb_generated_thumbnail-1.jpg
    RaiseU25
    Last edited by Timothy; 15th February 2017 at 10:51 AM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce