After working with someone I realized that some people may be unaware of a very valuable step to improve their NEW method. Now I am pretty sure there are lots of improvements people have made so please add yours. But here is the one I recommend.

Before doing NEW imagine taking our greatest conscious awareness (which tends to be in our head) and packing as much as that awareness into a golf-ball-size ball of awareness. Then slowly move that ball of awareness down to say your toe or a finger. Wiggle your toe or finger as you place your ball of awareness over it. This should heighten your awareness or feeling you have of wiggling the toe. Try to feel as much as you can without thought.

This exercise is important in two ways:
1) During NEW you are using consciousness to move energy. It seems that when you place more consciousness into the location where you are moving the energy that this increases the amount of energy that can be put into a NEW action.
2) It gets you out of your head and increases your body awareness. This makes it easier for you to feel where your bockages are.

Best Wishes,
violetsky