Hello Mr. Bruce,

First off, thank you for what you've done-what the old grimoires have needlessly, jealously obscured you have made clear. We who study (and live) the Art who have been lucky enough to stumble on your techniques owe much of our progress to your work. You've saved us lifetimes. Thank you, from the depths of my heart. Anyway, enough fawning, on to the question.

I use an altered version of the middle pillar in my Art, using NEW techniques, Dr.Regardie's energy circulations, and eschewing the qabalistic mysticism in favor of direct stimulation of the traditional eastern chakras. I call it the "Altered Pillar" in my system. I've been using it for around 1 year now, and I've noticed some strange effects, and would love to have your learned input.

Directly after attempting a high powered projection, using the altered pillar followed by your projection techniques, should I fail (as i often do....but I've had some success! The first high powered projection I had changed Everything.) I follow up with a low powered projection. My problem is that my mind's eye vision acts crazily when I do. I can do low powered projection easily before i do all that energy work, but when I attempt it after, my perceptions throb, and all sense of scale is gone-things appear swollen or shrunk....it's hard to describe. I was hoping you could tell me why this would be, and what I could to to change it. Thanks for taking the time to read this-I appreciate it!

----------------------
Followup:

Robert...
I think I may have answered my own question. I've been working my way through Bardon's Steps, and after having worked on the clairvoyance excercises for a couple of months the problem has disappeared, and I can "see" much better. Turns out it was all down to my own previously imbalanced development....ha. I suppose that's the risk one takes in attempting to train one's self. I would still apprectiate any insight you may have to that. Thank you for your time!