People talk about self development and similar matters. I was wondering how the "other side" views the things. I concluded that thinking in terms of soul development is very limited, comparing to what seems to be a wider perspective on the universe - I mean held by the entities beyond the Earth. In other words, we are like in a sandbox, which the Earth in fact is, and we are just told about things like religion - which often is a list of "do this, don't do that" commandments, which of course is desgined for a primitive races as humans (because more "developed" race doesn't need a list of "do's and dont's").

In other words, incarnation and reincarnation terms become obsolete when an individual moves to the next level. Then, I think, he or she decides whether to keep his life on the Earth (i.e becomes immortal), or leaves the Earth.

IA, what would you choose if you had a choice? Do you prefer to die and never return to Earth, or rejuvenate (back your bodies to the best state) and to keep your current incarnation? Of course, we should assume that we have these possibilities potentially at hand in this incarnation. Times are changing, and what was once destined for few, now will be available for many. One sign of this change is the direction of science development. There were both people in history who either stayed on the Earth and lived for centuries or thousands of years, or just left the physical realms.