Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
I am not sure who the sender is...I have experienced this before for many many years ago...and in that case it was human...but the mage I was in contact with did not believe that...he was not sure ...but I was...so maybe it was some supernatural nature...you make me unsure now....what do you think??..I do not feel ill of the lack of sleep because I am so energy filled ...I am bit disturbed when bean used to sleep x hours a night...maybe I should just relax ...and start to be used to another rhythm of sleeping...
I'm pretty sure that this might be a supernatural entity. I.e. there's no clear cause for its activity.
This also might be connected to the yoga exercises you have attended to, which triggered the entity to get into this strange interaction with you from another dimension.

Entities who interact with matrix don't want themselves to show up and be recognized. I'm not sure why - if there is a law forbidding them for this, or what? But the fact is that the matrix (Earth system) was created millions years ago, and the lack of perception + lack of memory is DELIBERATE AND HAS BEEN DESIGNED.