Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
Once I also believed in these alter-ego characters being effect of our less or more subconscious mental work, and astral being full of such creations. People doing OBE often take it as granted. After all, Robert Monroe also describes such stuff in his preliminary journeys. But this implies that the universe and our matrix is somehwat primitive. After I found out what is possible in the matrix - not just with physical senses, not just with energy, not just with astral imagination, but also with small thoughts in the mental, and even beyond that - your attitude and intent can be manipulated in the multi-dimensional, multi-level matrix - I concluded that this hypothesis is at best obsolete, and must be thoroughly reconsidered with a wider perspective in mind.
I did not even know what alter ego ment I googlet it and it was explained as I undestood it that authors use alter egos....
Yes we believe things until we get new knowledge...I do not have that knowledge about what you are talking about...so I can not argue nor deny...I have to waite until I know something about what you are talking about....get empirical knowledge...