Quote Originally Posted by blacktiger057
Look at the Earth. We are slowly but surely destroying it in many ways, which I am sure you are aware of. These energy waves of love and compassion not only help the earth but will raise our consciousness levels, maybe bringing about the 2012 awakening.
I don't see any of the implications being true.

When did you hear Earth tell anyone that it is dying, being destroyed, etc.? Does it complain? When I read accounts of people who contacted Earth, who circulated with the very "Earthy" trees, and so on, I cannot remember Earth saying - "Sorry, no cando, just being destroyed". Earth will go on with or without humans, life will always continue to evolve, new intelligence will emerge. "Earth is dying" is not an Earth-centered thought, it is a human-centered thought. Our time here may be either passing or our importance as a species may decline quickly.

Earth did not die when the dinosaurs died out. It does not die if the tigers die out, or the humans, or even the mosquitos or bees. Life will always reemerge, restart, and build from the scratch the needs of higher life. Life begets life. And change happens.

If you want to do sth about the destruction of our environment, take steps in anything that physically in the here and now helps reduce it - and try to convince others of it.

Who said the 2012 awakening is dependent on some trigger event bringing it about? It is a quickening of growth of us Earth-born beings. We should concentrate our energies on awakening our spirit, each and everyone.

Oliver