I started listening to the CD companion and did the exercises on the first disk. After I was finished listening, I went to bed. I continued breathing exercises until I fell asleep. I woke up at about 2:30 a.m., laid there for a minute, and started breathing exercises again. I kind of faded out, and snapped back. When I snapped back to, I could feel vibrations in my legs. At that point, I knew I was going to have an OBE. I relaxed a little more, and then rolled out of my body. I stood up on my bed, jumped, and flew out of the ceiling. I'm not sure what happened next, because I lost vision temporarily, but found myself in my old condo (where I used to live) in the upstairs hallway. I walked down the hallway to go down the stairs, lost vision again, and ended up at the foot of the bed, looking down at myself. I jumped back into my body and came to. I sat up and thought about where I had been, then laid back down and went to sleep. I had several dreams that morning. I can remember all of the dreams I had. Is this a sucess story, or was this another accidental OBE?