Hi There,
I was hoping on some clarification on what I've been experiencing lately. I've been practicing trance work, energy work and projection on a daily basis
now for a few months. I've managed to get some helpful astral experiences, BUT I haven't once yet had a wake-induced conscious OBE exit.
Its this process that Im really striving for, so I can understand and teach my body how to do this regularly.
So Lately I've been getting into a trance state, after some energy work and then picking something to concentrate on. Usually my breath, or my heartbeat.
I've also been working hard on my mind-taming techniques, but still have a ways to go Im sure. I can get about 45 secs without mental chatter.
As Im trying to hold this concentration, its only when my mind slips away, that the vibrations set in. I feel my arms, or legs or chest start vibrating, and then it pulls me back to consciousness. Then I try to use the 3rd eye trigger or other concentration to keep the vibrations going but they slip away.
This happens consistently, so much so, that I've begun to try to get my mind to wander, in order to teach myself to grab consciousness as the vibrations set in on the exit.
Can the vibrations be induced through concentration? Perhaps very sharp concentration? I also usually get exit symptoms when doing the full-body circuit but they usually come and go randomly.
Any help here would be awesome. Thanks a bunch!