i was wondering if anyone else has this problem i first started using the book learn to astral in 90 days and could always get to the vibrational stage but no further so i started using theta brainwave cds and then progressed to guided hypnosis by dick sutphen because everyone says to try everything and so i did i have gone past the vibrational stage and i have heard some thing that sounds like people talking and some banging and other various sounds and some kind of vague pictures in my mind but all in all it is quite pleasant i feel really relaxed but when i come out of it i am really spaced out but that goes away in about ten minutes,my problem is the next day i am a bear to be around i am arguementative stressed out and a really bad attitude,it is like i am somebody else,and can be quite distructive to my relationships with my friends,know my question is could this be a side effect of astral or is it maybe the hypnosis cd i am listening to,i also listen to jose silva living your alpha life centering exercise and i always get positive feedback and always feel great afterwards,has anyone else tried any dick sutphen astral travel hypnosis cds, any info would be really appreciated