Hope I'm not becoming a bore with my weekly "major" dreams. . .in this one I was outside with some friends looking up at thes stars, when several strange planes zoomed across the sky, really low - then I saw one in a vague grey outline, that looked just like a giant squid covering half the sky. I was very excited & pointed it out, only to find another, rather small object. buzzing us - it came so close that everyone (except for me) ran inside. It came buzzing right up to me, almost touching my forehead; it was about 2 feet in size. I swallowed my fear & asked mentally whether it was telepathic & "whether there was anything I could do for it".

The reply came in a small, weird, mechanical voice that chanted, "I want you to leave your body, I want you to leave your body", over & over. I experienced that wonderful sense of lifting out, when something struck me as wrong & I stopeed, saying, "I only leave my body under the protection of the Lord" (?) & generated a circle of protection about myself. Even at the time I wondered what I meant & which "lord" I was referring to, this is not a word I usually use, though I thought it may be Krishna.

The little shpere seemed to loose momentum & tumbled down, so I made a grab at it & was surprised when something was ejected from it. It was a long narrow "seat" with a little insectiod/humanoid creature on it. It "fizzled" & buzzed, & I shouted for the others to come & see it. By the time they arrived it seemed to have disappeared; then someone saw its head lying in the grass. Somebody handed me a pair of long tweezers & I picked it up. It was about 2 inches long, pale grey-green, with almond shaped "insect" eyes, & a huge gaping mouth (almost like a fish) with a few long, needle-like teeth. I rushed inside to see it better, very excited that I had "evidence", but in a few moments it simply disappeared. This upset us all very much, & I said I was sure I would be "targeted" from now on because of what had happened.

The whole dream was very "real" & is still with me. No idea what it could "mean". . . . . .