Hello everyone,

I don't really know if this is in the right forum, but rest assured that the end of this text is about OBEs. I am writing a big text, because I believe that I have other unanswered questions that could help me in my OBE quest. For some reason, I just felt the need to write that text.

There I am, very surprised by the last discovery I have made. I moved recently to an house I bought, not too far from the city. When still living in the city, I realized with a lot of introspection that my energies were affected by my environment. I actually knew that there was a problem two years ago, when I got involved in the whole isochronic scene. I became more conscious of what's really good for me, compared to the popular belief I was constantly exposed.

That really helped with some health issues, for example, I am young and I didn't understand why I was so tired almost every time. Binaurals and Isochronic really helped to stabilize my sleep pattern. I was also feeling more energetic during the day and well, I got a promotion at work a few months after. The tones were not the cause, but it is mostly because I wasn't sleeping anymore at work (lol).

A few years later, I continued my quest and I discovered the Chakras and how bio energy works. I'm still not a master, but I understand most of the concepts. I'm that theory guy, I like to read and then experiment. I kind of stopped until something really really weird happened to me.

I really don't know if that weird thing is related to me or is something coming from, let's say, the astral plane. I feel guided by "something" or "someone", and if I look closely I can see many sings in my waking life. It happened too many times just to be a coincidence.. For example, I was driving fast and I noticed a weird and very unusual noise coming out of my car's dash. Didn't really know what it was, I slowed down a little bit, and a few kilometers after I saw the cops that were arresting random speeding people (that never happened before OR after when speeding). I have many other examples that I will skip. Another thing, would be me always noticing weird times like 11:11 (most of the time), 3:33, 4:44..etc. and the weirdest thing being that that guidance..or intuition.. has been very helpful and brought me new opportunities. I really feel like there's a path in front of me...that I can't see but I know it's there.

I suspect these behaviors to be caused by the chakras. I'm not sure though, and that has always been a mystery for me. Now being outside the city, I have more focus and energy. I have much more motivation, ambition and intuition. For some reason, I just feel like the energy is there and just needs to be focused on the right things.

I started OBEs yesterday, well, I tried to start OBEs. It's not an easy task, and well, I was surprised to know that I was partly already doing the method without knowing it. I think I'm going too fast though, because I cannot control the energy surges in my body (read in chapter 8 ). In less than 15 minutes, I feel A LOT of pressure on my belly, then on my chest and then, well, I am aroused for some reason. Apparently this is due to energy blockages, the chakras being very blocked (explained by RB in his article). Yesterday the surge was quite intense, like, so intense that I had to stop because I was under the impression that something in my chest would blow up like a bomb. Incidentally, I noticed that my chest and my head were lifted in the air, in a strange position (one that requires you quite a lot of effort).

Today, I stopped before it happen, and I noticed that the blockages occur at three different places. I try to picture the energy flowing into my body, but that is quite hard. I lose focus, and I have hard time keeping focus on these things.

Any suggestions? ...and any comments about my story?

Big thanks everyone

M