Hello,

I have been exposed to different situations since I am a kid and I have some abilities such as seeing the aura, getting messages in my dreams, etc.

Lately I've have something happening to me and I don't know what it is. Would you be so kind to guide me?

At night I suddenly get very energetic. My heart starts beating fast. It's like getting over excited. A million positive thoughts come to my head. Like having a fever that feels amazing. I shiver a little, like cold waves, tingly. I start feeling light. I toss and torn in bed but can't sleep. However, I am very comfortable. It's almost like being high. I close my eyes and I feel something is "about to happen" but I don't know what. I have thoughts that come alone like "I am almost sure I could start flying now" or make anything happen. In fact both times I thought of things I wanted to attract so passionately that I have the very next day, that has been shocking.
It's like something building inside, like an orgasm but not quiet. Cant explain.
When I close my eyes I feel out of my body. Like I am not in it. Suddenly I feel I am 'transforming" into something. No idea what. I get a bit scared and that feeling stops.
I also feel there's energy getting pulled from the middle of my stomach.

What makes me question if it's the beginning of an astral projection is the fact that I never fall asleep. Nowhere near. Too "excited".

I love it whatever it is. It is not something I have felt before.

Thank you very much.