I'm a very active person and recently picked up body building as a gym hobby. I have been lifting very heavy weights 4 days a week for the last 5 weeks. My routine is very balanced in the sense that I work my muscles evenly throughout my body. Does anybody have any insight or experience as to how this may affect any Energy Body work I will be doing in the beginning weeks of my MAP Guide? Advantages, disadvantages, or any other information I should be aware of from performing such a physical activity?

I started Week 3 of the program and have had excellent improvement in dream memory recollection. My energy body stimulation so far is doing fairly well, stimulation of my hands and arms came so naturally the first time I attempted that area (possibly due to my teenage years practicing chinese martial arts). However I've been stressing out over a few things lately and been smoking cigarettes the last few days and noticed that most of my dream memory has diminished so quickly (Don't worry I stopped smoking today). Anyone else have similar experiences like that?

If I were to strain or pull a muscle, could I use the energy body stimulation exercises to relieve the affected area without requiring the assistance of a physical/massage therapist?