Hello Robert

You mentioned in another forum that you would be interested at some point to start a certification program for NEW energy ways, so that there can be certified teachers. Well, I just recently joined your partners' program, and learned of of your intent to found an institute. I think this is an awesome idea, and I'm very excited about that. But then I put 2 and 2 together, and thought- wouldn't it be cool if when you do get this institute going, you have a working energy healing clinic, staffed with accredited teachers and practitioners. Next year, I will be going to school to become a doctor in Chinese Medicine. I am also taking your work very seriously, and have started the Mastering Astral Projection course. I am also a practicing lab alchemist, in the tradition of Paracelsus, who funneled all his alchemical wisdom into a healing tradition that inspired people for centuries (including Samuel Hahnemann, who used Paracelsus' teachings to found homeopathy).

So this leads me to my question - would you be willing to open a clinic as part of the institute, staffed with professionals in holistic health care, who are simultaneously certified practitioners of NEW Energy ways healing? If so, how can I maintain a connection with you, so that after I graduate, I can help make this into a reality? Also, where would your institute likely be based?

Last year, I don't know if you remember, but I also asked you about how one might be able to utilize astral projection to learn about the human body, and you gave me a wonderful answer - to ask my Higher Self to show me a kind of hologram of my client's body, and you also said that I could talk further with you about this. One of the main reasons I am practicing the MAP program is to begin a relationship with my Higher Self, so that I may do things like this.

Thanks
Mica