Meditation
In the last week I was meditating to a white/pink noise cd, lying on my back. I was in a deep trance state when I felt someone push with both their hands, sharply, my energy body back into my body, in a quick, sharp rude kind of a way. This may have been my imagination, but it was really weird. It felt so real. I said some choice words to whoever it was....I thought I am not working on getting out, for you to stop me..teehee. Also during this meditation I was trying to imagine climbing the rope when a brief image of my astral body sitting up came to mind...so I took this as someone trying to tell me this was to be the method,for me, I should use to get out ???

Also this week when meditating, on my back again. I felt a sensation twice. It was like when your body jolts when you are 'dreaming' (I read this is when your energy body is coming or going...maybe someone can confirm or deny that, because I am not really sure why that happens) but the jolts were only around my navel area, and if I were to try and describe it, it was like a 'jolting' in a circle shaped area ????