Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: OBE attempts v2.0 Journal

Blog Entries

Re: OBE attempts v2.0

Summerlander has long lucid dreams. He uses Radruga's method of palpation: tapping the body all over or touching one thing after another. Radruga also recommends examining everything but just part of the object and not for too long on each item. I plan to test these next time I think of it in a lucid dream.

I think your practice is a good one. If your mind is quite and you're awake, it's meditation. If you drift off to sleep the upside may be that you sleep lighter throughout the night, which might be more conducive to lucidity or AP.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

I get what you mean except for the imagining part. It's possible that you are exiting, but into the astral and not the etheric. Is this 'imagining' sight like a tv screen, like a pixellated snowy picture, or like something entirely different?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

U.S.A wisconsin, where the cheese is good

It's hard to describe cuz I can't really say what exactly I was seeing... It's almost like if my mind is trying to focus on something, I'm not paying attention to anything I'm seeing. I typically only see greenish blobs floating around a velvety blackness.
    if there was ever a time to make a signature, it would be now

Dude this was one awesome thing I experienced today in class. Sometimes, class gets so boring that I doze off, and there was absolutely nothing going on, we had like 90 minutes to finish this super easy assignment thing so I rested on my desk for awhile. After drifting off for a bit, I began seeing images that were moving... I recognized them as hands... like they were my hands. I then began to feel something like me lifting my head and looking at my hands again, but I didn't even try to move. I rested my head back down and started seeing something like a foot on the ground... and I realized that I had like X-RAY VISION! It was awesome, cuz I could totally see right through my eyelids, through my arm, through the desk, and on the floor where I saw my feet and one of my friend's feet beside my desk. Sadly when I tried to focus on it, my x-ray vision went away and all I could see was the green blobs again. It was amazing to actually see through things though, this could be a sign that I'm getting better.

Blog Entries

It was definitely an altered state of consciousness. Not really the time and the place though . As long as it doesn't happen while you're walking along or riding your bike, I guess it's all right.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Man it's been awhile since I posted here hey?

So I've been surfing youtube lately for binaural beats, and I've only found several good ones. There's a bunch that are pretty good, but I'm not a fan of most of em... imo, they are mostly just for placebo effect, or for people that find a lot of peace in hearing things like waterfalls and stuff. Some of em just don't work for me, because I don't believe there are any binaural beats in most of em... or if there are, they're completely drowned out by the "music" of the video. There should be more like the one where it's just the pure beat, or where there's minimal "music" in it... do you guys ever find much success with binaural beats? Which ones do you find most helpful in triggering your strongest OBE's?

Blog Entries

I have the original CD Rom that comes with MAP, the MAPCD Companion, TMI JOOB Series, and 'Super Sleep' by TMI. The original CD Rom is the 'purest' binaural I have heard, the MAPCD Companion is pure binaurals+voice guidance, JOOB combines binaurals, what I call 'round' noise and guidance (not a lot, though) and Super Sleep is binaurals+pink noise.
    All of them have given me results, but not consistently.
    Even though the original CD Rom is 'old fashioned' and kind of crude, it's probably the one that caused the strongest effects in me, for whatever it's worth.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Woah, new stuff!

After I had gotten back from workin out at the gym (something I just started doin yesterday), I decided to sit there and listen to a full 1hour Delta beat session posted on youtube. After awhile I had the strong feelings of sleep paralysis overwhelm me. I thought it was all normal until I had such a weird feeling of acrophobia, (fear of heights) as if I was really really high up. I barely had any feeling left in my body, but it didn't feel like I projected. It felt like my entire being had been transported into my head (if that makes any sense?). I felt almost like I was really small and I could have... fallen out of my head and onto the floor, which is what caused the feeling of acrophobia/being really high up. I shook the fear away, and tried to turn it into the kinda feeling you get from carnival rides, so it was quite the rush. I've never felt this before, so it was pretty incredible.