Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Greytraveller's OBE Journal

Re: Greytraveller's OBE Journal

Greetings
    Here is another OBE from a couple of months back that I'm just now getting around to posting. It is titled --

"Wide Ranging Flight"
    Tuesday, April 12, 2011 (OBE #107)
    This projection began as a dream. At first the dream was a basic non-descript affair until I began to fly. Once I got airborne my emotions soared making the dream both enjoyable and memorable.
    OBE # 107. Very soon I 'awoke' in astral awareness as the dream had transitioned into an OBE. I was flying over houses in a surburban neighborhood. It was a bright, warm sunny day. There were people about doing various normal activities. Nobody paid me any attention. Flying was very easy and natural.
    This was a very enjoyable flight. During the next 10 to 20 minutes the locations suddenly changed 2 or 3 times. Without warning or reason I quickly found myself flying over a completely different landscape. First I teleported while in midair to a country area of open fields. Few buildings and fewer people were to be found there. Then just a couple of minutes later I again teleported to a forest. Maybe this was a state park or a national forest? All of these locations -- the suburbs, the forest and the country fields -- were unfamiliar to me.
    Lucid dream. Soon the projection transitioned into a lucid dream. Although a lucid consciousness was maintained I was now aware of creating all of the landscapes. And these landscapes kept rapidly changing, going from city to large forest to small woods to country fields to city again to forest again. All these areas appeared and disappeared in rapid succession. The lucid dream continued for about 5 minutes and then I was in waking consciousness in the physical body.
    Notes. Time was between 9:30 AM and 10:15 AM. The duration of the dream was 5 to 10 minutes, the OBE was 10 to 20 minutes, and the lucid dream lasted 5 minutes. I lay on my right side. The locations were probably all physical although one or two may have been BSTs. There were many people about (physical or discarnate?). Deliberate, Emotional, Dream>>into>>OBE, Flight, OBE>>into>>lucid dream, Teleport, Pranayama (before), Meditation (before), Affirmations (before), Rope cargo net (before).

Thanx for reading.
    Have a question or a comment? Then post it here.
    Grey

Atheric Traveler Guest

Pretty fascinating!!

Hallo Atheric Traveler
    Thanx for the response. Most all OBEs have at least one interesting aspect to them. This particular OBE had many interesting and puzzling aspects.
    btw I've got one or two more OBEs to post here and should do so in a couple days.

Cheers
    Grey

Greetings all
    As part of an effort to catch up on some things left unfinished this year I am posting some OBEs. Let's start with these two with happened this spring.

"Flying Disk"
    Friday April 22, 2011 (OBE # 10
    Was flying over an area west of the city (Pittsburgh). I stopped when a classical disk shaped 'flying saucer' went past a short distance away. The place where I landed had a small maintenance building in the middle of an empty lot.
    As I walked over to this building and looked inside a window a woman came over to me. She was a 30-something white woman. She immediately said that she too had just seen a flying saucer. I then went inside the unlocked building to notice several small, 3 foot to 4 foot, models of the disk shaped craft inside.
    The woman and I agreed that what we had seen outside was not a small scale model. We had both seen a large craft that was at least twenty to thirty feet in diameter and eight to ten feet high. I related to her some of the stories told by Bob Lazaar and others who had reportedly back engineered recovered alien space craft. She was impressed by this and admitted that had she not seen an actual flying disk she would not have believed that any of it was possible.
    Our conversation was interrupted by a maintenance worker who approached the building. We tried to hide from him but this man soon saw the woman. He got angry so I took the woman outside and we left before he could do anything. The OBE ended only a minute or two later.
    Notes. Time was between 10AM and 11AM. Duration was about 10 to 15 minutes. I lay on my right side. The location was either physical or a BST of this local area. There were many unfamiliar people around and I interacted with 2 discarnate persons. Deliberate (passive), Emotional, Flight, Starship, Pranayama (before), Meditation (before), Affirmations (before), Rope cargo net (before).

"Short City Flight"
    Wednesday, May 18, 2011 (OBE # 109)
    This OBE was quite short. It lasted only 3 or 4 minutes. I came to astral awareness while flying over an unfamiliar city. Actually it was over a main highway nearing the outskirts of the city.
    Moving vehicles were everywhere and people could also be seen. My eyesight was actually quite good. For just a moment I thought it might be a lucid dream. Then I realized that it really was an OBE. One major difference is that I was not creating any objects or people. The location, the people and the vehicles all had an objective existence outside and apart from my own mind. Had this been a LD I would have created the scenery and dream characters. In this OBE I just observed what was already there.
    The flight was quite short. I went about a mile and got into the city. It was daylight, fairly warm and partly sunny. Astral consciousness, while it lasted, was very clear and focused. The problem was that it did not last. Suddenly this ended as I reintegrated back in the physical body. After a modest and unsuccessful attempt at deliberately going out of body again I fell asleep.
    Notes. Time was between 8:00 and 9:30 AM. Duration was less than 5 minutes. The location (was probably) a physical location - an unfamiliar American city. There were no familiar persons there though there were plenty of unfamiliar people about (all likely physical). Flight, Teleport, Acute sight, Pranayama (before), Meditation (before), Affirmations (before), Rope cargo net (before).

Thanx for reading. All comments and questions are welcomed.
    Regards
    Grey

Greetings all
    Wow, I am WAY behind on posting OBEs. Recently I have had 2 OBEs but before I post either of those I am going to get up to date with a few older OBEs.
    Here are two of those --

"Return To Familiar Location And Obstacles"
    Friday, June 3, 2011 (OBE # 110)
    This began when I came to astral awareness in a familiar location. It was a place that I had visited many years ago in a previous OBE (probably as a young boy). It was an open field, bordered by tall trees at the base of a steep hill.
    I was trying to find a way out of the area and suddenly realized which way to go. There were a few people there with me - a couple of men and two or three teenagers. They seemed familiar then but now I do not know who they were. I rose up into the air in flight and slowly floated across the field. The others also got airborne and started to follow me.
    After five to ten minutes of slow, yet steady, flight the location suddenly changed to a long hallway inside a building. Here we had to work to remove various objects including small pieces of furniture and boxes to clear a doorway into a large room. I had to explain to a maintenance worker that we needed to get to a stairway.
    It took ten minutes to clear the entrance into the room and get to the stairway. Then out group went up ten or more floors. We accidentally went up past the right floor and had to go back down a flight of steps.Then we traversed a long room or corridor that was divided in the middle by a commercial machine of some type. Various objects lay on the floor of this room making movement difficult. We were forced to stop and move some of these items out of the way. Before I could any further the experience just ended.
    Notes The time was between 3 AM and 4 AM. Duration was 35 to 50 minutes. OBE #110 was in a familiar location, which was most likely non-physical. It may have been a BST of this local physical area. There were both familiar and unfamiliar discarnate persons about. Deliberate (passive), Flight, Teleport, Pranayama (before), Affirmations (before), Meditation (before), Rope cargo net (before).

"Highs And Lows Of Flight"
    Wednesday, September 28, 2011 (OBE # 111)
    This began as a dream. I traveled by car to an unfamiliar medical office building. Not much happened as apparently I was supposed to report to work there yet did not feel like working so soon left. A short time later I was in a large shopping mall. It was at night. Before leaving the parking lot by car I realized that it was a dream. (For the past several months I have been focused on transitioning lucid dreams into OBEs (and APs). This was an excellant opportunity to go out of body.)
    OBE #111 Astral awareness was acheived easily. This was now an AP/OBE. Immediately I took to the air. Flying was quite easy and a great deal of fun. Soon I was performing aerobatic maneuvers above the parking lot. I could skillfully execute loops, barrel rolls, figure eights and other intricate aerobatic turns. A small crowd gathered below to watch.
    My flying show lasted five to ten minutes. Then my concentration began to fade. Suddenly I was flying somewhere in the Squirrel Hill are (of Pittsburgh) over a street. It was now daytime so many vehicles and pedestrians were about. Elation had now turned to dark depression. It felt like I had little or no control over this situation. I was going downhill fast, both literally and figuratively. So I managed to slow down and landed, then wandered about an unfamiliar area. Eventually most vestiges of astral awareness were gone. So this experience transitioned back into a non-lucid dream.
    Dream. Here I watched a sci-fi movie about a sci-fi video game turning into real life. Then I was introduced to a salesman who was going to train another man, a young woman and myself how to market and sell the video game to potential customers, The dream lasted about half an hour and ended during the training session.
    Notes. The OBE took place either during early morning or late morning hours. I was in a (vaguely) familiar location and could see (but did not interact with) unfamiliar people (either physical or discarnate or both). Deliberate (passive), Flight, Teleport, Dream into OBE into Dream, Emotional, Affirmations (before), Pranayama (before), Meditation (before).

Thanx for reading. Fell free to post comments or questions.
    Grey

Greetings all
    Here are the last two OBEs from 2011. That gets it almost up to date allowing me to post the first 2012 projection here in a day or so.

"Mixed Signals"
    Friday, November 4, 2011mn (OBE #112)
    Not certain when separation occurred. I was flying high over Farragut St. It was a bright clear sunny day. Flying was effortless and fun, making wide lazy circles over trees and houses.
    The only other person present was a 30-something woman in a nearby house. She might actually be a neighbor yet she seemed unfamiliar. Eventually I landed on her house and went inside. Immediately we engaged in passionate sex. This did not last long, however, only a few minutes.
    Suddenly I went from a bedroom into a dimly lit basement. The woman was not there and though I did expect her to come in at any moment she was never seen again. Then an unfamiliar man appeared. He wanted to have sex. I am heterosexual so basically wanted nothing to do with him. So he started to become agitated and soon wanted to fight. Then several other men (possibly his friends?) appeared and separated us. They tried to restrain him and the OBE suddenly ended.
    Notes. Time was approximately 12:00 to 12:30 PM. The OBE lasted about 10 to 20 minutes. I lay on my left side. This happened in a familiar location and there were several unfamiliar discarnate persons encountered. Deliberate (passive), Flight, Sex, Emotional, Pranayama (before), Meditation (before), Affirmations (before), Rope cargo net (shortly before).

"City And Country Flight"
    Sunday, November 27, 2011 (OBE #113)
    This began as a dream. Because I did not record this dream until a few hours after it happened many detail were forgotten. The dream began hypnagogic and gradually formed into a full (non-lucid) sleep dream. It (probably) had something to do with CK in this local area.
    OBE #113. The OBE began as I was flying over Negley Ave. At first it was more like a glide, only a foot or so above the street going about 15 to 20 miles per hour. It was day time. The location was not an exact copy of the physical area as there were too few houses and it was much more open.
    After realizing what was happening, = astral awareness, I focused on flying and was able to go up about five feet. After passing across Penn Ave. heading south I continued flying over Negley Ave. for another couple of blocks. There were many vehicles moving about and a few pedestrians could be seen as well. Unsure if the people were physical or discarnate (they were probably the latter).
    Suddenly the location changed to a two lane road out in an unfamiliar rural area. Now I was able to truly fly, going up to a height of fifteen to twenty feet at a speed of 25 to 30 mph. It felt good to be able to fly yet it took full concentration to maintain height and speed.
    The flight lasted five to ten minutes in this location before my focus began to fade. Unfortunately all my (waking) goals for an OBE (including travel to Astral Pulse Island and revisiting familiar astral locations) were forgotten and went unrealized. Instead I reintegrated back into the physical body and slipped into a (now unremembered) non-lucid dream.
    Notes. Time, I used the Wake, Back-to-Bed (WBTB) method so all of this happened between 10:00 and 11:30 AM. Duration of the OBE was ten to twenty minutes. This included both a familiar and an unfamiliar location. There were many unfamiliar people seen though I did not interact with any of them. Deliberate (passive), Flight, Emotional, Dream into OBE into Dream, Teleport, Pranayama (before), Meditation (before), Affirmations (before).

Thanx for reading
    Grey

Smile Re: Greytraveller's OBE Journal

Greetings all
    Gradually getting up to date on posting OBEs for this year. This one happened about 6 weeks ago. It is titled ---

"Unfamiliar Family"
    Monday February 20, 2012 (OBE # 114)
    This was an OBE where, unfortunately, much of what happened was lost to memory. The experience involved a large family from New York City. I had never met any of these people before.The father, mother and several grown daughters and son were very friendly and even quite passionate. I was especially attracted to one of the daughters.
    Maybe this began as a dream?? Not sure and I can only remember two separate situations. First that particular daughter, her brother and one other person were leaving to return to New York city. She wanted me to move to NYC to live with them (or with her alone). I wasn't emotionally ready to do that so tried to explain that I would make the move in a few weeks or months.
    In the second situation I saw her and other family members again outside a large high school. The location was unfamiliar and was probably somewhere in the NYC area. So here we were slowly floating up about 50 feet off the ground. Again I was emotionally confused and so avoided everybody. Memory was not good yet I do distinctly recall that the flight was particularly undreamlike.
    Notes Time was about 9:30 to 10:30 AM. Duration was about 15 to 30 minutes, maybe longer. I lay on my left side. OBE #114 had no familiar locations or familiar people but did have unfamiliar (discarnate) persons. Deliberate (passive), Emotional, Flight, Teleport, Affirmations (before), Meditation (before), Pranayama (before).

Replies, comments and questions are welcomed.
    Grey

Blog Entries

Is there any possibility that this could be precognitive, like a future relationship or something?

Wink Re: Greytraveller's OBE Journal

Greetings Korpo
    Yes, absolutely it could be precognitive. Of course only time will tell. Precognitive events Do happen to me from time to time though usually they happen in dreams. One precognitive event that did recently occur in an OBE took place in "Magickal History Book" where I saw some type of war happening in Libya. This event was somewhat veiled as I saw WWII Italian troops in Libya and not modern rebels fighting the Libyan army but in retrospect what happened is pretty obvious.
    So if anything relevant to this latest OBE Does happen IRL then I'll post it here.

Thanx
    Grey

Great thread you got going Grey! I've been enjoying reading some of the updates.
    I'd be curious to know if you have a theory on who or what the disincarnate people are. Maybe like Korpo said precognitive conceptions, possibly other conscious beings, maybe some other sort of subconscious creation, maybe it just depends, I'm not sure. Really interesting question, though, I think for sure. (Sorry if you already mentioned it and I just haven't read far back enough yet)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast