Quote Originally Posted by iadnon View Post
Hey,

I practice NEW in a regular way, and I have been suffering of a curious eye pain for some weeks (never happened something like that). It takes all the eye area, and it normally diminishes if I do some energy bouncing in the zone.
This makes me think it's a blockage or overstimulation.

1.I've added a new movement based on an Aunt Clair's comment: moving energy from the heart chakra to the 3rd eye.
Make sure before you do this that you've prestimulated your whole body, arms and legs especially. If this continues then decrease this movement until you can do it without pain; if you still can't, use water energy to move the forehead energy down to the navel. Experiment with this.
2.(I've finally ended to feel fed up of negs).
I'm not sure what this means. Have you ended feeling them, or have you started feeling them?

Could that be related with my 3rd eye development?
Yes. Eye pain (or forehead pain) after localized energy work is a sign of overstimulation. Sometimes it can be caused by tensing the muscles while you do the work, but sometimes it can be caused by too much energy piled up in the brow center storage area. Make sure you direct energy to the navel, and let it flow naturally to the higher storage areas.