Thread: "sometimes, you gotta hit 'em with your umbrella."

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: "sometimes, you gotta hit 'em with your umbrella."

Last night, I saw something that let me feel how those feel who are simply not satisfied with the image of a Shaolin Monk, a guru who lacks subtlety and the like. This is most understandable.

When one has attained the Tao, Unity, Wholeness, Individuation, they no longer need to retaliate, as they have rule over all things because they finally have rule over their own spirit, having regained all lost soul fragments, as it is written, "Whoever has no rule over his own spirit is like a city broken down, without walls" - Proverbs 25:28 The inverse applies, as one who has rule over his own spirit is like a great walled city, an impregnable fortress.

When one has yet to attain the Tao, they may avail themselves of true Christianity, wherein, after receiving the Holy Spirit, they may thereafter bind negative spirits with no more than a word or two, thus preventing violence in either direction, as it is written, "And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven." One simply says, "I bind you, devil." and it is done. One may then be truly satisfied with his own actions.

"He who embodies the fullness of integrity is like a ruddy infant. Wasps, spiders, scorpions, and snakes will not sting or bite him; Rapacious birds and fierce beasts will not seize him." - Tao Te Ching 18 (55)

"And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins. The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them. And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox. And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea." - Isaiah 11:5-9
    Last edited by Pneumismatic; 16th July 2012 at 08:18 PM.
    "If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed."