Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Merkabah technique

Question Merkabah technique

Has anyone ever sucsesfully projected in a merkabah?

please share your experiences and know-how

Re: Merkabah technique

I've tried the traditional version, spinning pyramids, but could not get it to work. There is too much going on at once and my mind won't relax enough for me to dip into trance. Maybe if i tired it more often it may have better results though.

Robert's version of merkaba is a little easier for me but i still haven't gotten it to work either.
    You haveeyes each composed of 130 million photoreceptor cells. In each of those cells there’s 100 trillion atoms that’s more than all the stars in the Milky way galaxy.However each atom in each cell in each eye formed in the core of a star billions of years ago and yet here they are today being utilized to capture the energy released from that same process all to expand the consciousness of you. It's ironic in that you are the universe experiencing itself And all you are is a thought.

Where can i read upon roberts merkabah version?

Yes I have.The merkabah is a subtle body sacred geometrical structure which may be seen clairvoyantly forming around the mystic whom projects in some aspects from the head or the supernal centres.

I have not seen it manifest around the magician trancing in a chair, or in the golden seed mystic projection or around the astral body in RTZ OBE, for example. But, I have seen the merkabah around a projector floating near the ceiling of a sacred chamber and en route to the higher planes and in deeper space such as at the window on the edge of the universe.

I do not see the magician standing in the merkabah. It seems as if the head and shoulders are visible but the body below the waist is obscured.

The basal merkaba is a double tetrahedron in a monochrome colour progressing as the vibration ascends to a more sophisticated merkabah which is stellated with many tetrahedrons and it is rainbow coloured. The merkabah envelops those projecting together allowing peers with equal vibrations to project to the same realm together and lifting up the vibration of any peer with a lower vibration.

Dr. Joshua David Stone authored guided meditations on the evocation of a group merkabah and these are very effective, but they are bit verbose.

The Group Merkabah becomes as wide as it needs to be but remains about the same height.A typical group merkabah will be mostly indigo, sapphire and purple. It will be stellated, with other jewel toned colours. A sophisticated one is tetrapolar having red, yellow, blue and green at least and perhaps orange, pink and purple too.

Manifesting a group merkabah;
    http://forums.riverofenlightenment.c...pic,356.0.html

http://forums.riverofenlightenment.c...3.html#msg6553
    http://forums.riverofenlightenment.c...ic,3473.0.html

The merkabah is a subtle energy body structure of sacred geometry in a predictable continuum of development. With a more sophisticated merkabah, the magician will attain any realm at will and be able to take peers with them. It is possible to clairvoyantly view the merkabah or a peer but I find it difficult to see my own, clairvoyantly. I can see mine if I am in bi-location in a higher energy session. To view the merkabah of a peer sit in dim light with them in sacred chamber and ask them to project out of the body floating upward to the ceiling and take the view to the structure around the body about .5 m radius.
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Clair View Post
    Yes I have.The merkabah is a subtle body sacred geometrical structure which may be seen clairvoyantly forming around the mystic whom projects in some aspects from the head or the supernal centres.

I have not seen it manifest around the magician trancing in a chair, or in the golden seed mystic projection or around the astral body in RTZ OBE, for example. But, I have seen the merkabah around a projector floating near the ceiling of a sacred chamber and en route to the higher planes and in deeper space such as at the window on the edge of the universe.

I do not see the magician standing in the merkabah. It seems as if the head and shoulders are visible but the body below the waist is obscured.

The basal merkaba is a double tetrahedron in a monochrome colour progressing as the vibration ascends to a more sophisticated merkabah which is stellated with many tetrahedrons and it is rainbow coloured. The merkabah envelops those projecting together allowing peers with equal vibrations to project to the same realm together and lifting up the vibration of any peer with a lower vibration.

Dr. Joshua David Stone authored guided meditations on the evocation of a group merkabah and these are very effective, but they are bit verbose.

The Group Merkabah becomes as wide as it needs to be but remains about the same height.A typical group merkabah will be mostly indigo, sapphire and purple. It will be stellated, with other jewel toned colours. A sophisticated one is tetrapolar having red, yellow, blue and green at least and perhaps orange, pink and purple too.

Manifesting a group merkabah;
    http://forums.riverofenlightenment.c...pic,356.0.html

http://forums.riverofenlightenment.c...3.html#msg6553
    http://forums.riverofenlightenment.c...ic,3473.0.html

The merkabah is a subtle energy body structure of sacred geometry in a predictable continuum of development. With a more sophisticated merkabah, the magician will attain any realm at will and be able to take peers with them. It is possible to clairvoyantly view the merkabah or a peer but I find it difficult to see my own, clairvoyantly. I can see mine if I am in bi-location in a higher energy session. To view the merkabah of a peer sit in dim light with them in sacred chamber and ask them to project out of the body floating upward to the ceiling and take the view to the structure around the body about .5 m radius.
    So Aunt Clair, looks like you are the only one to have done it.
    I was wondering if you could give us a how to explanation on the method you used to project? how long did it took you to learn?

I have now extra free time for practice so i added the merkabah technique. The one with the two spinning pyramids.
    So today i was trying it and i imagined the pyramids spinning so fast that they blur into cones, after about 30seconds i was starting to fell dizzy and mild vibrations started then it all vanished and nothing... where these some kind of exit symptoms?

what kind of exit symptoms do you get when you do this? how do you know that you are getting close and that its working?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by poofballl View Post
    Where can i read upon roberts merkabah version?
    Either in Energy Work or the new edition of Astral Dynamics.
    Basically you create two cylinders around your body (instead of the classic pyramid shape), the inside one rotates one way and the outside one the other way. That's what I remember, I don't know if the directions matter.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

The merkabah is a subtle energy body construct which manifests as the vibration of the magickian ascends. The vibration ascends

The neophyte may not have the vibration yet but anyone who projects above the astral does have one. It is created intuitively, automatically.

The Merkabah is a sacred geometric patterned form of subtle energy encasing the projector. It is the tetrahedronal stellar tipped form around the projector.

The Merkabah is an ancient term for the subtle energy construct aka the chariot of fire or body of light. It begins in a monochrome white typically is becomes pink earth or blue water energy as determined by gender.

It becomes yellow fire energy , later as the magickian projects from the MoonStone or head and Indigo when the magickian projects from the SunStone or chest.

The merkabah then becomes tetrapolar;
    * red earth
    * blue water
    * yellow fire
    * green air.

The energy body becomes more sophisticated in crystal shapes and higher colours of energy and multistellated;http://forums.riverofenlightenment.c...pic,356.0.html

To develop one's merkabah, use it;
    open in protection
    sit in daily meditation in dim light in sacred chamber
    clear stale prana
    raise energy through the body
    look through the third eye with the physical eyes closed
    project to the higher planes and the merkabah will manifest

One method to project to the Higher Planes;
    is to dump warm red male heavy negative earth energy
    flush out the body with cold blue female heavy water energy
    and allow this water energy to flow out of the body
    draw up hot yellow male lighter positive fire energy which heats the remaining air
    lift up to the crown and separate;
    *in projection as a mini me
    *or through the third eye as a golden seed of light
    *or project out of the body from the front while sitting; the merkabah will form when the body is floating above the floor in trance, sitting in asana such as lotus, half lotus, sitting /kneeling ,throne or Thoth.

The merkabah becomes more developed in sophistication and colours and more capable with each use. The energy body will develop nested auric eggs of subtle energy and these layers have been enumerated as new chakras. Often these are merely new colourings over the existing 7 spinal chakras. There are secondary chakras which will manifest between each pair of vertical chakras, however.

Separation of the inner Merkaba to envelope the outer separated subtle aspect;
    There is a pyramid of subtle energy that manifests and surrounds the bundle of nadis in the square flat region which naturally occurs in the crown of the magickian which has been called the Crown of the Goddess it descends towards the chest, slowly in the process of growing larger and longer and wider as it develops. It caps a column of energy and the base of that pyramid is subject to the shape and number of sides in the column.

There is an inverted pyramid of subtle energy that surrounds the bundle of nadis in the square flat region which naturally occurs in the perineum which has been called the Throne of God. It ascends upwards towards the chest, slowly in the ascending further in the process of growing larger and longer and wider as it develops. It caps a column of energy and the base of that pyramid is subject to the shape and number of sides in that column.

These two pyramids are evident in trance and other altered states of consciousness when the magickian is open, tuned in and switched on. When the magickian is closed, tuned out , switched off it becomes an obelisk capped at either end by a pyramid which shrinks until it is around the spine and nested within the body. It will emerge and surround the body when required.

The joined formation of these two pyramid subtle energy structures creates the merkabah. It pulls out from the body like an umbrella or lotus opening like a foot from a sock, it is the real us.

The separated aspect will be a reciprocal energy of the magickian's energy body
    If our energy body is mostly water at the time of separation then the chariot erupts as fire. However when the magickian has become tetrapolar the merkaba will be tetrapolar, too. What is left behind is still a reciprocal to the separation being earth to the air and air to the earth. It is water to the fire left behind and fire to the water left behind.

The merkabah appears clairvoyantly very much like the images depicted of the merkabah with the exception that the magickian within is usually either;
    invisible
    the head alone
    the head and shoulders alone
    the entire magickian in sitting asana

At this time, a standing or lying form has not been witnessed by myself or any of my peers.

Initiatic Magick greatly improves the vibrations affording ascension.
    Ascension causes the merkaba to expand and become empowered;http://forums.riverofenlightenment.c...6.new.html#new http://forums.riverofenlightenment.c...6.new.html#new
    Last edited by Aunt Clair; 1st April 2013 at 09:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
    So Aunt Clair, looks like you are the only one to have done it.I was wondering if you could give us a how to explanation on the method you used to project?
    I use multiple methods of projection. When the magickian separates from the torso in a sitting asana in trance to the Higher Planes, the merkaba envelops them.

How long did it took you to learn?
    I am still learning the path is infinite and eternal. I was able to project from birth but learning control and navigation is continuous because each stone affords a new realm and aspect to separate from the body.

I have now extra free time for practice so i added the merkabah technique. The one with the two spinning pyramids.So today i was trying it and i imagined the pyramids spinning so fast that they blur into cones, after about 30seconds i was starting to fell dizzy and mild vibrations started then it all vanished and nothing... where these some kind of exit symptoms?
    If it works and harms none , give it a go. I have heard others describe spinning out and that has happened to me , on occasion.

What kind of exit symptoms do you get when you do this? How do you know that you are getting close and that its working?
    The symptoms of separation can be diverse and are often subject to the stone one separated from;

*Separating from the HeavenStone which is supernal to the head; the magickian becomes a 'mini-me' djinn and feels smaller. I spin out and rise quickly in a dwarved green form with the arms stuck to the side and the legs non exist in a form of genie tail. This feels euphoric and occurs quickly the magickian rises up quickly above the home to the roof.

* Separating from above the HeavenStone the magickian becomes the green HigherSelf/Guardian Angel and is about 75% to full size in form with white snow coloured swan like wings.

*Separating from the third eye; the magickian becomes the golden seed of light and may appear like a speck or an eye or an orb.This feels euphoric like going through the window on the Peter Pan ride at Disney Land the first time.

*Separating from above the MoonStone or head; the magickian becomes the monchrome blue eagle winged Guardian Angel or mystic body and is variable in size as needed. This feels like a shoe being slipped out of easily like a thought the form separates that quickly and attends where the thought goes.

*Separating from the SunStone or Chest; the magickian becomes the lion maned yellow auric Higher Self unwinged in silhouette or as a yellow column of swirling fire energy which is life sized. This feels like one has pulled the plug and has gone out the drain with the bathwater.

*Separating from the EarthStone or Belly; the magickian becomes the bull horned like red minotaur guardian demon which is life sized. This feels like a splinter being removed. The body feels lighter and yet has this fear of removing the GD and facing it or becoming it, for a time.

*Separating from the EarthStone or Belly in an astral body in OBE; the female magickian becomes rose coloured earth reciprocal to the blue water body of the woman. She separates from the rear and left side more easily and may vibe off by lying in fetal pose after drawing up energy and seperating. n. The male magickian becomes indigo coloured water a reciprocal to the red earth body of the man. He separates from the front and right side more easily and may vibe off by lying in fetal pose after drawing up energy and seperating.

et cetera...

I may have, if Robert was correct ???
    Posted in the" Ask Robert "section on page 17. ( 2011) Near the bottom under. " Universal Hum"
    He suggested it could have been the Merkaba light ship partially coming into being. I viewed it from inside first and then saw myself from the outside lying flat on my back surrounded by what was just like a bubble of mist.
    I didn't know what it was ,all I can say is that I was heavily into Astral Dynamics and NEW.

Many report flying in projection in a superman like asana and it is possible that the merkaba manifests around that pose too , I just haven't seen it occur nor met anyone who has seen it clairvoyantly. Did you see a merkabah shape around you when you were moving lying down?