Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: some insight and help please.

Re: some insight and help please.

Been a while since I read it as well. All I know was my sensations were very mild for most of the session, then picked up quite quickly at about the two hour mark. The only area that has given me trouble has been the throat center, which showed only a little activity. I think the fact that you're feeling absolutely no sensation may be a blockage, but someone with more experience would answer that better, or possibly be able to give advice on how to deal with it. I'm only giving answers from personal experience and there is a large possibility that how we respond to these exercises will be different. I tend to use brute force, which may not be the best approach for you. I have never done any work with merkabah/merkavah and my attempt to help has only been to address the energy issues.

again , are you suggesting i ought apply "real" effort? - i'm having difficulty understanding what that means actually.
    Hmmm. Yes maybe I should have phrased that differently. "Real effort" is quite subjective,only you can know how much effort/concentration you are applying and I'm sure you're giving it your all.

Here again I am only speaking from personal experience, I don't think maybe effort is the right word, rather I spent more time than usual. My usual approach had always been these short sessions (15-20 minutes), when I devoted hours to the practice I showed results. I think that is what I meant by effort. I also found keeping the energy actions simple (like brushing or sponging), I stayed away from complex motions. I found it easier to concentrate on the motion if it was a simple gesture and then just applied "brute force/concentration" to it. I say it took two hours it but may have been more or less, but once the energy gained its own momentum, I did very little to keep the vibrations going, only nudging it in directions I wanted to send it. My base center throbbed/pulsed and vibrated for a while after the sessions and I experience brow strobes later that night.

Quote Originally Posted by BDeye View Post
    It usually took between an hour or two hours to get anything going, but once it started, I needed to do nothing
    It took me probably about two hours before the sensations were moving by themselves and then I wasn't doing anything to keep them going.
    All I know was my sensations were very mild for most of the session, then picked up quite quickly at about the two hour mark
    I'm assuming your breakthrough occurred after the "2 hr" mark

I picked two things that could help me the same way

*Trying different movements and sticking to one that fits best (or the flow comes easy and movement more or less proceeds on it's own with minimal effort).

*Stick to that movement (even hours if it takes) till the breakthrough takes place.

what do you think?

I'm assuming your breakthrough occurred after the "2 hr" mark

I say it took two hours it but may have been more or less
    You may find it takes an hour, it may take five hours. There's no guarantees.

*Trying different movements and sticking to one that fits best (or the flow comes easy and movement more or less proceeds on it's own with minimal effort.

*Stick to that movement (even hours if it takes) till the breakthrough takes place.
    Yep, cool try it see if it works. If you still don't get any response I think consulting Robert would be the way to go.

aah okay.
    elbow grease apparently won't cut it , time for our lil DC to break out the big guns on this one.