You got a way of saying things ButterflyWoman, makes me smile and think.

. But learning how to manipulate the environment/reality is something that takes a while. Or at least, that's been the case for me. I am lucid pretty much all the time (unless I want to slip out of it and play along with the dream scenario, which I often do because I'm already here, may as well get into it), but precisely how to consistently alter the reality is something I haven't mastered.
On this note, I don't reckon I'm awakened and wouldn't say if I was. I do however (have for most of my life), hear and feel the universe talking to me, through events and occurrences (still waiting for a big voice in the sky). Sometimes I "hear" this universe better than others, sometimes I don't want to listen (petulant child that I am).

Changing the universe or my reality can sometimes work surprisingly well. I often find I have to position myself in the path of least resistance to effect the changes, but they generally happen. Sometimes just a small request (bordering on subconscious) is needed. The universe gives me a thump here an there, reckon I deserve it sometimes. I do feel though a love in everything it does (sentimental garbage?).