Thread: Nursing babies

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Nursing babies

Last couple of nights decided not to do energy raising when waking up as I was feeling I wasn't getting enough sleep, just try to forget and sleep and sleep. Didn't enjoy the dreams recalled, full of activity such as .

With a group of people ( I don't think I knew) and we are in a lift that is open and moving in all directions up down sideways with a woman in charge standing in control at the front.
    Next night with a group of people standing on the coast line and we are all trying to keep this giant floating person in front of us from falling and touching the ground but we didn't have remote controls we had to think it. ( it landed with a bumpy landing, but it landed)

Enclosed in an area with others. We cann't go out. There are soldiers outside. We are in an entrance now and all try to get out but a bus full of these soldiers ( looking very squashed) block the entrance . I just know access was denied.
    These dreams remind me of post 7th April page 5 , where this was an unusual dream with much activity I was taking part in with a group of people but not with the feeling that they were necessarily friends. ( this post included the musical sounding mushroom)

However this morning after my main dream did just a little energy when got into that midway trance state when I pick up a new born baby from the floor. Turn it to face me and I just want to cuddle it when it says "HELLO MUMMY!"
    It then puts it's arms up reaching up to the sky with the arms slightly bent.
    This had me recall a dream I didn't record here. I thought it was a little too easy to interpret therefore wishful thinking.

Dream
    I'm sitting in a train with a young child with my hair colouring asleep with her head on my lap.
    A man is sitting next to me and a woman to the right of him.
    The child wakes up and goes to her daddy when he tells me they are taking her to meet George Clooney.
    I sit there thinking " what is she doing?"
    The mother is standing up looking up to the sky with a big smile on her face and has her hands raised up in the same position as the baby this morning did and she is talking to someone she is delighted to see.
    In the dream I'm thinking " who is she talking to. There's no one there . She can see someone we cann't"
    After the dream I was thinking ....why didn't I dream Brad Pitt. George Clooney more my age group but he wouldn't have been my first choice.
    The position of the arms reaching upwards I think is a link. Is this trying to encourage me to reach upwards with thoughts?
    Last edited by susan; 13th December 2013 at 10:05 PM.