Thread: Sinera's Lucidiary

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

11/Feb/2014: Akashic Screen Session Transcript #1

11/Feb/2014
    Akashic Screen Session Transcript #1

Preliminaries

This is about a lucidventure but also a kind of "where-do-I-go-from-here" statement.

I had this plan for a long time. It's to create the "Higher/Akashic Screen" in my Lightportal to communicate with my Higher Self and/or Akashic Records. I created the screen already during meditation-visualisation and with affirmations. It is put on a desk in my "Lightportal" - the 'save haven' where I communicate with helpers and my Higher Self as usual. I'm standing looking straight at it after 'exit' from my bed. To the left is a mirror for self-healing which I also put there by manifestation. To the right the window where I usually fly out of into the astral (the genuine "portal") in many experiences.

Below you will find the memory transcript of the first session. But a few more comments are due:

I simplified the process in the beginning now and it seemed to work. In my modest beginner's approach, I'm following the great advice given by Tom Campbell in one of his talks on YT. He suggested that talking to your guides to retrieve verifiable or valuable info might be easier (for a newbie) done by just using a binary communication mode with y/n-questions first. He also proposed to make it even easier the colours red = no and green = yes for answers since they are easy to recognise and to "transmit". This is a brilliant idea and a good starting point.

I also want to try letters and numbers later, but as many of the more experienced projectors here already know they are more difficult to recognise due to reality fluctuations in the astral. So if you don't 'trust' numbers you see or they fluctuate, colour codes might be the best solution! I will also try to watch pictures and 'movies' of past lives or whatever then. But all in due course.

For the time being, I will use the "approximation" or "encircling"-technique in order to zero in on numerical data or other detailed info.
    (Example 1: born in 1900s? yes - before 1950? yes - after 1920? no - after 1910? yes - after 1915? yes - 1916? no - 1917? yes // Example 2: born in Europe? no - in America? yes - North America? no - South America ? yes - Brazil? no - Peru ? yes, then try a city there etc ...)

I had already a recent try with a TV-set a few weeks ago 'by accident' when I became lucid in a pedestrian shopping area in a big city. I went to a window where tv screens were displayed. I asked one screen to relay to me info from my Higher Self. I asked for the year of birth of Sinera. It did not yet work. There was interference and then a male voice telling me to 'forget about Sinera' and 'come to us (names a city in my north)' in order to get trained as a helper and I will have a long career ahead of me as a (lit.) "juror de jure" (= judge by law), which made me really wonder what it meant.

Then a few days ago I had a healing/retrieving experience of an older lady in her appartment - not recorded here as I grow lazy of writing all of it down. Only after I beamed the person up into the light with her and some helpers hand-in-hand (which is my technique I used before) this time I saw instead of the light or instead of fading out a kind of tv-static (snow) and this showed me that the screen was accessible then to me. As a kind of reward perhaps? However I lost it and woke up before I could make use of it.

So this another try now, and my first direct one with nothing left to chance. This time it worked for a while and this is the first session from a few days ago with the answers (colours) as I remember them. I have prepared a list with tons of questions of personal or of a more general kind, the latter especially of my hobbyhorse, the 'alternative ancient prehistory of Earth'. I love this topic as some of you might also remember by some threads I made about it. It fascinates me and I read a lot about it or watch YT vids. Maybe the love of it will help me to finally gain some 'true' information about it. I read that 'love' of sth yields results. It has power to open doors.

How valuable is the non-personal and more general 'info' here, e.g. on past Earth's history? No clue, really. I offer the information or answers here without any guarantee for anyone who reads this or even myself. Make of it what you will, so to speak. As one member of this forum once put it in her signature: "Your reality may vary". Hence it might be my reality but not yours.

However, I want to re-mention at least that I did a card validation in the Lightportal with help from my HS, although I did not use the screen directly. There is another kind of indirect personal 'validation' mentioned below in the Comments section of the first transcript.

So I naively believe the codes have some validity despite the fact that I do not ask verifiable questions with verifiable answers most of the time. I am beyond that point of having to get validations, as you might know when you read in my journal or other posts here before, I had my share with intended ones (as above) and not intended ones.
    This is also a fun exercise mainly. Some personal questions might be more serious (and as I am anonymous here I have no problems sharing them as well) but I do not seek 'karmic' or whatever psychological solutions for any problems with this. Fortunately, I'm not in a dire life situation after all.

Once again, whoever will to read about my 'findings' from these sessions (I plan to do many!) take it with a grain of salt if you will.

Lucidventure / Transcript

Here we go with Session 1. In blue font I always only give the memory transcript as 'raw' as possible, without any further ado or what happened 'around it'. Screen colour codes put are in (...). This one is still very short. But it's a start, after all.

MEMO-TRANSCRIPT SESSION #1 (11 Feb 2014)

ME: Am I an autist?

SCREEN: No. (Red)

ME: Is Sinera an incarnation and past life of mine?

SCREEN: Yes. (Green)

ME: Is Sinera born in the 1800s (= 18something)?

Comments

After this last question I made the mistake to ask for the date directly instead of progressing with y/n methodology trying the encircling (see above). I then somehow intuitively 'received' the number 1799. But I need to re-ask this question with the approximation-technique next time. I then asked further questions but the screen had vanished and I was teleported into a room with a group of people who gave partly contradictory, partly nonsensical answers. Apart from that, my own protocol dictates that I will only 'accept' and include into the transcripts the Akashic Screen's colour code answers (y/n) anyway.

In that scene I also saw a broom on the floor. A broom signifies to clean up that past (see Dreammoods). Another hint that my 'guidance' maybe wants me to do other things and leave the past alone. But I love knowledge and will try to carry on anway. I will also not only ask past-related questions.

Further validity that it might NOT be my conscious or subconscious expectation directing the answers (and thus a self-delusion) is that fact that I really did not at all expect the answer "not in the 1800s". This is a surprise! I firmly had her located somehow in the (mid-)1800s before from my data and deductive reasoning. However, according to the style of her hair and attire, 1799 would still make sense as it shows early 1800s fashion for a young lady then. You see, it's a detective's work. I will soon make a post here when I collate all the data and conclusions "so far" about Sinera as it is now scattered across so many posts here in this journal. But first I will ask more questions.

Note that I use the term "18something" to denote the 19th century, and so on. I hope and believe the Akashic Record (Screen) "understands" this way of asking semantically.

I don't know if I should be relieved about not being an autist. I might ask about introversion or mild Asperger's anyway next time. Also I want to know what went wrong (if so) during and after my birth (I'm cesarian and then had cradle cap / milk crust as baby). It seems I absolutely refused to come out into this cruel and strange world.

Yeah, so many questions, so little time ...
    Last edited by Sinera; 15th February 2014 at 12:55 PM.
    This collector of useless clutter.

17/Mar/2015: Akashic Screen Session Transcript #2

17/Mar/2015
    Akashic Screen Session Transcript #2

I made this long self-quote from over a year ago now for reference and explanation of what this is about. I will keep further posts on this short. For the update see below.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinera View Post
    11/Feb/2014 Akashic Screen Session Transcript #1

Preliminaries

This is about a lucidventure but also a kind of "where-do-I-go-from-here" statement.

I had this plan for a long time. It's to create the "Higher/Akashic Screen" in my Lightportal to communicate with my Higher Self and/or Akashic Records. I created the screen already during meditation-visualisation and with affirmations. It is put on a desk in my "Lightportal" - the 'save haven' where I communicate with helpers and my Higher Self as usual. I'm standing looking straight at it after 'exit' from my bed. To the left is a mirror for self-healing which I also put there by manifestation. To the right the window where I usually fly out of into the astral (the genuine "portal") in many experiences.

Below you will find the memory transcript of the first session. But a few more comments are due:

I simplified the process in the beginning now and it seemed to work. In my modest beginner's approach, I'm following the great advice given by Tom Campbell in one of his talks on YT. He suggested that talking to your guides to retrieve verifiable or valuable info might be easier (for a newbie) done by just using a binary communication mode with y/n-questions first. He also proposed to make it even easier the colours red = no and green = yes for answers since they are easy to recognise and to "transmit". This is a brilliant idea and a good starting point.

I also want to try letters and numbers later, but as many of the more experienced projectors here already know they are more difficult to recognise due to reality fluctuations in the astral. So if you don't 'trust' numbers you see or they fluctuate, colour codes might be the best solution! I will also try to watch pictures and 'movies' of past lives or whatever then. But all in due course.

For the time being, I will use the "approximation" or "encircling"-technique in order to zero in on numerical data or other detailed info.
    (Example 1: born in 1900s? yes - before 1950? yes - after 1920? no - after 1910? yes - after 1915? yes - 1916? no - 1917? yes // Example 2: born in Europe? no - in America? yes - North America? no - South America ? yes - Brazil? no - Peru ? yes, then try a city there etc ...)

I had already a recent try with a TV-set a few weeks ago 'by accident' when I became lucid in a pedestrian shopping area in a big city. I went to a window where tv screens were displayed. I asked one screen to relay to me info from my Higher Self. I asked for the year of birth of Sinera. It did not yet work. There was interference and then a male voice telling me to 'forget about Sinera' and 'come to us (names a city in my north)' in order to get trained as a helper and I will have a long career ahead of me as a (lit.) "juror de jure" (= judge by law), which made me really wonder what it meant.

Then a few days ago I had a healing/retrieving experience of an older lady in her appartment - not recorded here as I grow lazy of writing all of it down. Only after I beamed the person up into the light with her and some helpers hand-in-hand (which is my technique I used before) this time I saw instead of the light or instead of fading out a kind of tv-static (snow) and this showed me that the screen was accessible then to me. As a kind of reward perhaps? However I lost it and woke up before I could make use of it.

So this another try now, and my first direct one with nothing left to chance. This time it worked for a while and this is the first session from a few days ago with the answers (colours) as I remember them. I have prepared a list with tons of questions of personal or of a more general kind, the latter especially of my hobbyhorse, the 'alternative ancient prehistory of Earth'. I love this topic as some of you might also remember by some threads I made about it. It fascinates me and I read a lot about it or watch YT vids. Maybe the love of it will help me to finally gain some 'true' information about it. I read that 'love' of sth yields results. It has power to open doors.

How valuable is the non-personal and more general 'info' here, e.g. on past Earth's history? No clue, really. I offer the information or answers here without any guarantee for anyone who reads this or even myself. Make of it what you will, so to speak. As one member of this forum once put it in her signature: "Your reality may vary". Hence it might be my reality but not yours.

However, I want to re-mention at least that I did a card validation in the Lightportal with help from my HS, although I did not use the screen directly. There is another kind of indirect personal 'validation' mentioned below in the Comments section of the first transcript.

So I naively believe the codes have some validity despite the fact that I do not ask verifiable questions with verifiable answers most of the time. I am beyond that point of having to get validations, as you might know when you read in my journal or other posts here before, I had my share with intended ones (as above) and not intended ones.
    This is also a fun exercise mainly. Some personal questions might be more serious (and as I am anonymous here I have no problems sharing them as well) but I do not seek 'karmic' or whatever psychological solutions for any problems with this. Fortunately, I'm not in a dire life situation after all.

Once again, whoever will to read about my 'findings' from these sessions (I plan to do many!) take it with a grain of salt if you will.

Lucidventure / Transcript

Here we go with Session 1. In blue font I always only give the memory transcript as 'raw' as possible, without any further ado or what happened 'around it'. Screen colour codes put are in (...). This one is still very short. But it's a start, after all.

HIGHER-SCREEN MEMO-TRANSCRIPT SESSION #1 (11 Feb 2014)

ME: Am I an autist?

ME: Is Sinera an incarnation and past life of mine?

SCREEN: Yes. (Green)

ME: Is Sinera born in the 1800s (= 18something)?

Comments

After this last question I made the mistake to ask for the date directly instead of progressing with y/n methodology trying the encircling (see above). I then somehow intuitively 'received' the number 1799. But I need to re-ask this question with the approximation-technique next time. I then asked further questions but the screen had vanished and I was teleported into a room with a group of people who gave partly contradictory, partly nonsensical answers. Apart from that, my own protocol dictates that I will only 'accept' and include into the transcripts the Akashic Screen's colour code answers (y/n) anyway.

In that scene I also saw a broom on the floor. A broom signifies to clean up that past (see Dreammoods). Another hint that my 'guidance' maybe wants me to do other things and leave the past alone. But I love knowledge and will try to carry on anway. I will also not only ask past-related questions.

Further validity that it might NOT be my conscious or subconscious expectation directing the answers (and thus a self-delusion) is that fact that I really did not at all expect the answer "not in the 1800s". This is a surprise! I firmly had her located somehow in the (mid-)1800s before from my data and deductive reasoning. However, according to the style of her hair and attire, 1799 would still make sense as it shows early 1800s fashion for a young lady then. You see, it's a detective's work. I will soon make a post here when I collate all the data and conclusions "so far" about Sinera as it is now scattered across so many posts here in this journal. But first I will ask more questions.

Note that I use the term "18something" to denote the 19th century, and so on. I hope and believe the Akashic Record (Screen) "understands" this way of asking semantically.

I don't know if I should be relieved about not being an autist. I might ask about introversion or mild Asperger's anyway next time. Also I want to know what went wrong (if so) during and after my birth (I'm cesarian and then had cradle cap / milk crust as baby). It seems I absolutely refused to come out into this cruel and strange world.

Yeah, so many questions, so little time ...
    So here's the 2nd memo-transcript. In future this 'box' might be the only thing I post here, but due to this reference post above you might still know what it's about:

HIGHER-SCREEN MEMO-TRANSCRIPT SESSION #2 (17 Mar 2015)

ME: Was Sinera married?

SCREEN: Yes. (black snow swirl turns green)

ME: Am I Starseed?

SCREEN: Yes 75%. (black swirl turns first redd-ish/pink, then green, but still with a quarter of pink)

ME: How old is mankind? Is it more than a few thousand years old?

SCREEN: No clear answer. (yellowish or black swirl, means: question should probably be rephrased in future sessions)

Comments

Another little piece about Sinera. I might have expected the married part, but the 3/4 starseed gives food for thought now.

A shame that I still cannot remember my most important questions. I have so many prepared! Personal and general ones. But in the astral/etheric world, memory capabilties remain feeble and fragile.

Still, this simple and stripped down info gathering is fun for me, so I have taken it up again and will carry on with it. I understand it might be boring for many others reading this now, those who rather explore fantastic astral worlds and realms (not that I did that too) - but hey, so am I - I like to be boring.

I feel like I'm a kind of observer/watcher, info gatherer, archivist, chronicler, librarian, data analyst - probably for more than one life I guess. That's why I will keep it up here.

I am asking my Higher Self these questions assuming it has access to akashic knowledge or even "is" akashic knowledge in a way. I call the "screen" "Higher Screen" (or "Akashic screen"), and that's my affirmation too.

But actually I am using the Void now, not a visualised screen. The Void is there naturally when I project in almost 50% of the times, it just comes up, like for many others. It is NOT what is termed exit blindness. This (for me) does not exist anymore. It has ALWAYS been "the Void" - the state/place where you can go from to "anywhere". Chakra activity might be involved though in perception and travel (for Korpo should you read this one day ... ).

So I do not have to do the visualisation 'work' anymore, I'm not too good at it anyway. Because yet the colours (assigned y/n-meaning) still seem to work! The Void itself shows the colour then, it blends it in as an answer, fascinating. However it resembles a tv screen with darker static anyway since it shows grey-black snowy swirling / static.

For those who've been to the Void - I assume quite a few here - know what I mean. Anyway, for those who don't, here's just a googled example for similarity, same as above (post 26/Sep/2014):

Promise: it's my last long post here. From now on only transcript boxes and a few comments if I feel like it.
    This collector of useless clutter.