I need to record here for the journal that last night was not a nice dream .
For the record --- very content in everyday life. In fact have re- arranged work load to give me more time to find myself / ourselves
to understand more fully. I need to remind myself when re- reading this journal that I can not think of any disturbances that could have created this.
I started to write the dream down but have deleted it.
Reason--- when I re-read journal I do not want to be focusing on subject. Hope to forget !
Important things I think to remember are ........
When the disturbing event was about to happen someone to the left of me whispered in my ear what to do and I did it. It worked .
Further in the story of the dream when another bad issue might have happened with this bad person someone told me what to do ( close the door ) and it left me safe.
The final part of the dream was a taxi driver waiting in a taxi. I am told he is going to interview me to tell me " How many people he has lost??? " I see a zip opening and many puppies come out.
This seems like ( my favourite expression) gobble goop.
The taxi driver reminds me of the early contact with spirit when much humour was involved when on journal I recorded picking up ,
YER TACHI MAN., Which I realised was translated .... Your Taxi Man.
I seem to be having a mixture of beautiful, lovely, exciting, testing, and now not so pleasant experiences.