From what i remember, dead animal flesh begins to ROT and on physical based level produces chemicals in relation to this, which when eaten transfers to the consumer. not beneficial, 'killing' intentions as opposed to 'healing' intentions

Can't imagine that the subtle energies from any animal killed to be eaten can be beneficial in any way, NECESSARY !!!, well yes, and that's without all the suffering that some animals have to go through just to even get to their death...

Eating non animals appears to be less Horriffic than eating the animals (our Friends), but if plants start showing their faces and expressing outwardly their sounds, eating veggie could get just as Traumatic

i often feel, hope that perhaps the animal & plant kingdom have some kind of 'secret' that we are unable to access, that somehow makes them immune to what they have to go through if classed as FOOD, so what we see / imagine they are experiencing is NOT the FULL absolutely totally, complete 'REAL' picture of it all

i hang on to this as means of coping in this reality, for to be otherwise is to be beyond live-able