How often you have an enema, and what quantity you use, is entirely up to you.

I use plain filtered (Reverse Osmosis) water at room temp.

Daily, while fasting, is best. This way, the body does not need to deal with decomposing waste and can focus all its energy on self healing and self repair.

Giving yourself an enema is something one needs to learn. You'll find videos and guides on the internet.

One issue is getting a large enough water bag for a 4 litre (two quart) enema. This solves the problem of how to refill the water bag so you can get the amount desired. Most enema bags I've seen only hold 1 liter or less.

It is easy, however, to make one yourself that will hold the necessary amount. Of hunt online for one.

Use 2 to 4 liters, depending on body size and experience.

When you first start, the bowels will have many folds. These will come out as the bowels are pushed back to their proper shape and size.

This is why you need a tap on the hose you are using, so you can turn the flow of water on and off. When things get 'tight' turn off water and wait and relax. This gives the bowels time to adjust. Then, when you feel okay, turn water back on. Repeat till you cannot hold any more, which for the average adult is 4 liters (4 quarts).

Search on youtube for video instructions from people experienced with this.

It is not a good idea to take any pills at all. The stomach needs to be active in order to digest a pill. During a water fast, it shuts down. So taking anything like a pill or capsule can cause problems. And your body does not need anything but water.

Electrolyte water can be taken 'as needed' but only if your electrolyte is out of balance. If this happens, you will start to feel ill, dizzy, nausea, etc. When this happens to me, I drink one or two 'pints' of water and soon feel well again. But some people will take electrolyte water, or something like lemon water, or coconut water. But this is not something you would take every day, only in emergencies.

Water is key for successful easy fasting. Drink a 'lot' of water. And if you feel unwell, drink more and you'll soon feel fine.

Taking a regular enema also helps you feel better during a fast, as this reduces toxins your body has to deal with.

Peace, robert