Thread: NEG or Demon attack?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: NEG or Demon attack?

Quote Originally Posted by Tigre View Post
    Thanks Ia, I've been sick since sunday and this is affecting me emocionally. I do reiki to calm down before sleep but I've been having insomnia anyways due to the antibiotics I believe. Might be because of my weakness that I self created this entity.
    Hi Tigre,
    If you want I can look at you and see if I can see .....

I want to tell you how I noticed about this own Creations fears and teaching entities....how I noticed the difference....

My main fear has bean to be taken against my will and put locked into a hospital that I am crazy.....so many of my Dreams was about me being put on a hospital strecher with Wheels,
    and they pushed me in high speed, until I dared to turn around and look at them and asked....WHO are you?? what is your function....and to my surprise they turned against eachothers and asked ....who are we....?? and poof....they where gone....so this learned me by asking questions about theires function you will see what is there for helping you for your evulution and growth, and what is there created by your fear....what is down in the uncontionsness you have no idea what form they have taken until you dare to let them rise to your awareness....I still are surprised what kind of monsters I have created by my fear and envy....

Sending love and healing to you.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

2. Re: NEG or Demon attack?

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    until I dared to turn around and look at them and asked....WHO are you?? what is your function....and to my surprise they turned against eachothers and asked ....who are we....?? and poof....they where gone....so this learned me by asking questions about theires function you will see what is there for helping you for your evulution and growth, and what is there created by your fear....what is down in the uncontionsness you have no idea what form they have taken until you dare to let them rise to your awareness....
    Great idea! I'll try asking questions next time this happens. Makes sense cause if they have no founded nature like in your dream it will be gone. Thanks for your support IA