Thread: Nursing babies

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Nursing babies

I feel I've been sleighing on the North Pole.
    I woke up with a start again with the feeling of going fast around a corner but having a brilliant time.
    Dream recalled immediately.
    I'm walking outside to get into a homemade looking metal car/ sleigh. I comment on the state of it.
    Someone gets in with me and suddenly there is a crowd around and they throw white confetti over us. Then the ground is covered in white crisp snow and beautiful big chunky snowflakes fall along with the confetti. Someone else is driving the sleigh/car from the back and we start moving. This is fab because my section I'm sitting at at the front has a moveable section and has me tilting as we go round the bend.
    Woke up to the feeling of this.
    This was so much fun and just wish in real life I could experience it again.

So what did I send out in my thoughts before sleeping?
    To help me stay away from any situation or person that contains bad energy that could affect me. To help me only display the best in myself even if it means I have to keep my voice quiet. To help me be the very best I can.
    Fab, I want a ticket to the North Pole and go sleighing now.
    Some may think I'm fantasising, away with the fairies. I couldn't be more grounded in my day to day working life which I take seriously. Anyone who thinks this, I would ask you, what dreams do you have?
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Re: Nursing babies

My favourite exercise to date.http://38.media.tumblr.com/3ea8c4b87...mcg1rauqfx.png

Stare at circle for 30 seconds then look at wall. That was all the instructions were.
    Tried it and the circle appears slowly staying for a few seconds. Tried this by staring then closing eyes and circle forms.
    It doesn't matter if there is a biological reason for this process it was posted as an example when practicing focusing for aura vision. Like this one. Will keep here incase I loose site.

This morning the finger tip exercise moving fingers apart the after image stretched about 18 inches before dissapearing.
    Need a lot of practice. Bored with seeing auras of fruit.
    Maybe a piece of fruit has more aura than I have . OMG!
    Rome wasn't built in a day.

Edit.
    Need to say the circle image , after repeated tries is always reversed in colour.The black circle is white and what should be white is black.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )