Skin rash on chin has cropped up . I don't know if this is related to energy work but it has just come in the last few days after starting Samuel Sagan's 'Throat Friction ' technique.
I've had this kind of rash before but a few years ago and I always knew what had caused it but this time I'm not using any different products on skin and I'm not stressed.
Co- incidence or not but recently I started focusing on the crown more than in the past and a couple of weeks ago I developed a rash around the temples at the hairline and behind the ears and a bump at the top of the head. Lasted about 4-5 days then just went.
I can find no alternative reason for this so will put it down as Energy related.
Intend to continue with throat friction regardless.
Yesterday morning as I'm waking from very light sleep saw a pair of hands in the prayer position then focus moved upwards to show a woman's face with a brown tanned looking face but it was covered in sparkling stars.
Could not recall any dream. The brown tan of the skin reminds me of the lovely image of the boy I saw lit up by stars with what looked like a turban on or some kind of head gear from years ago. His face was very tanned like toffee.