In last night dreams was a bit odd...no coherency what so ever....I was with a man who did not have any money...so I gave him 3000 kr for him to take me out...we did not spend so much money at all...we did go to one restaurant to eat...and basically it was that...then we went to one concert it was free... it did show up to be one church event...so they did take collection and I asked for the wallet and he was hesitant...when I opened the wallet I did understand why he was hesitant...there was only two 50 kr bills left...I did not want to ask him where the money went...I did not want to embarrass him at the concert...and when we was out of the concert I did not dare to ask him what he have done with the money....I said to him..we are near your mother why do we not visit her....he was surprised but he did accept...I said to him that I want to buy flowers to her....I saw a bit down a window with flowers so I assumed it was a florist...but suddenly we was at his mothers home...I was surprised that we did not buy flowers..so I hugged her and I said...I have to go out for a bit...but I am back soon....I went to the house what I thought was a florist...but when I opened the door it was a crematorium...I was chocked...I looked around and the arounding was like I was in Greece...wow ...it was beautiful....Now I spotted an ICA store...I looked down on me to see what I was wearing...I had a top and jeans...no hand-bag...I put my hand in my pocket and I had my bank-card with me...so no worries....but suddenly I was again back to his mothers home...and she was cooking...she asked me to help her ...she had whole owen full of food...I said...oh so much food...it is to a whole company...here I awoke myself...I did not undertand at all the dream sequences ....

The only thing what I did understand from this dream is...my fear to ask for answers..I have conflict fear....
When I had my own company, many men lended money from me, I never get back any of them....