Thread: Dreamy's Beau

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Dreamy's Beau

The profundity of one's own ignorance confounds omniscience. Ignorance is not a great empty void awaiting to be filled, and attempts to mix up (something) with something else gives way to confusion, emotional upheavals, anger, mourning...as if an enemy (omniscience) has arrived post haste to claim what is claimed.

Can one know ignorance?

Does one know omniscience that of knowables...knows?

The makings for a torrid romance, two strangers, even foriegners, arranging their start in/as/of estrangement.

GourdHead ... Medicine

Create a mutual language, which primarily falls to "The Know It All", yet is in that given stigmatism silenced of voice. Omniscience falls silent, not unknowing...but silenced.

God kneels down to the copable level within which the simplest plied terms open communication. Ergo...now the invisible giver...not from knowing...but from love that need not know and merely desire.

Desire reigns...Love opens the flow, wherein the voice compiled of collective ignorance leads for the answer that omniscience knew before ever kneeling.

Therefore is to God...a day as a thousand years. What is the fruit of such labor? Freewill's having arrived...without contest...to collectively voice, yes I wilt be made whole.

Jonah chose to flee because he knew that Nineveh would disagree with God's message. In the belly of the well...time passed...till at once he is freed, sets forth to do what was his to do. Waalaa...Nineveh having arrived collectively voiced agreement to God's message.

Omniscience knows, but until the collective voice of ignorance arrives...the Whole body in refusal is of the fetal laying on it's cot...pleading for release thru rejectionable collective terms.

Daniel at river' edge crying out across to yonder bank, "How long Lord...how long..."

Well to be sure...God knows...yet look...it's not up to "The Know It All"...it's primarily up to the guess who...cuz all ignorance collectively has is the best guess crying out..."How long Lord...how long...".

Yesterday
    e9f38a278975a262cec1307a1f79f493.jpg
    Is Gone http://youtu.be/1zGJZSvuBfI

Growing up as an Appalachian Hillbilly, I've watched all my life to realize that we pride ourselves on our ignorance, hell we nurture it and grow it...is why we speak the term - ignorance...saying, "Ag-no-rinse". Stoicism - Hardship's Way

card00001_fr.jpg
    Love is Homiletic

Guess I had to let that outta me...
    Last edited by Timothy; 23rd February 2017 at 06:57 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

"The heaven for height, and the earth for depth, and the heart of kings unsearchable." Proverbs 25:3

EarthAtmosphereBig.jpg

469649main_earths-atmosphere-orig_full.jpg

1280px-Endeavour_silhouette_STS-130.jpg

1280px-Moon_Limb_&_Troposphere.JPG

1280px-Sunset_from_the_ISS.JPG

ISS003-ESC-6152.jpg

Top_of_Atmosphere.jpg

2017-03-05 07.48.14.jpg

And he said unto them, "ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world." John 8:23

As above so below ... As within so without

Consider the construction of building a House ... from digging deep to lay the foundation upon rock ... to the layered floors nn subsequent walls up-wardly supportive of the ceilings/floors and roof.

To which way is Us-Ward; below to above, above to below; without to within, within to without...?

I say that I stood from without, before my within, that I might enter in to, that thusly having entered...I might therefrom here to fore...have exit. Home is where the heart IS. Over time it grew on me...my home within.

With all of my heart, and all of my soul, and all of my might(mind).

Seek ye first the kingdom of heaven within.

Ref. Ps. 148:4 ; Ephe. 3:17-19
    Last edited by Timothy; 5th March 2017 at 02:48 PM.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

The Inse-Parable Relationship Between God (et)and Man.

When a man abide to within every place...then surely The Son Of Man has no place within which to lay his Head.

♡of■~>EZE~>♡of○ ... Trans-Lated - No ■'s In The ○

2017-03-17 05.36.39.jpg

Bicur's Song - The Weight http://youtu.be/0GiKAa7tbiY

Schoolin' nn Coolin' http://youtu.be/uiLKT5rPHBA

The EZE Rider ... 36:26-27...I ain't here to judge, for God help you iffn' I was...Me jus' bein' a man (et)and all. PEACE PEACE PEACE PEACE PEACE

The Beauty Way http://youtu.be/DYMjw5NOGVk

2017-03-17 14.33.14.jpg

Because The Night http://youtu.be/s72g6TLXN70

GO2017-03-17 14.38.46.jpgROUND

Mother's Honor http://youtu.be/YEVP3yZVPkU

Z2017-03-17 14.31.51.jpgOE

LADY IN RED http://youtu.be/60k_SuVvvJ8

2017-03-17 15.11.25-1.jpg

Skinny Love http://youtu.be/lT67liGjZhw Let Patience Ha'Ve Her Perfect Work...

In The Round Dance
    Last edited by Timothy; 17th March 2017 at 08:13 PM.

...|38-39-40|...

Two years nn three birthdays, and again just like the first year, "just another good year in hell"...not even a budge from 38 years prior to us.

Yesterday was about eviction, but ended in one more (of many) truce...not my war, only in that projection upon me of what is not faced to within themself. Chaos Magic nn The Art of Con

Like the bully true to form on the playground of our relationship, I'm called out for the raging fury, for a while...then I bring order to once again see the tear soaked face of 38 years of hurt...refusing to budge into life.

Is the latter the coward? No, and neither is the former the bully. This is cumulative HURT having no dissectability, just full body of hurt bringing all out war.

What is my true part? I love, and I'm entrusted to catch up the latter, to with understanding once again rekindle friendship. OMG it ain't easy, everything I am screaming, no...last time...last time. But true to form I receive what's there toward who may be...

The severety steppedly increases with each new episode, quickly picking up where last's unresolved crashed.

Truly, I've had more than enough of 38 years that I never had a share in...Period.

This morning I already see the next episode's stepped presence. It's an erosive script true to it's form. Can I steer clear of my designated role? I try, I do try...toward what will be left of me...

7ada874b6b84319d5378f8f6fb410e65.jpg

All prayers welcome.

Beau

○●○●○●

The way that I see this contractual "war" experience/agreement: Edge Of Tomorrow (Live, Die, Repeat)...the leading role male repeatedly (years) circles through the same event (day 1) to return to the leading role female who trains him harder toward reentering the event. How does he reenter? She kills him. Eventually they both realize that the whole of "it" is within them both, always steps ahead...driving them on through the self-chore-o'-graphing event. "It's" motive? Creating the Product that evolves to kick "it's" ass once and For All. Once accomplished, all rolls back to the beginning as if it never happened, but they two together re-membered. A gut-wrenching love story about how choosing non-violence within the event (even as it heats up still the more) gains the next uncharted steps toward fruition. Yet, at first...violence had to be, just to familiarize, understand and survive within the origination's pre-vailed steps.
    2017-03-28 12.56.21.jpg
    I recommend a watch, it'll gain ya insight pon the conundrum of being the human projection from consciousness|MEM|consciousness vis-a-vis spirit...THAT Spirit Being Very Human...THAT Human Being Very Spirit. UnderStanding To/Too/Two OverCome Within The Same Same
    2017-03-28 14.03.28.jpg
    2017-03-28 13.15.33.png
    ME TO/TOO/TWO WE

CONSCIOUS = Y = VIS-A-VIS ; Y = YOU ... The Cup...The Holy Grail, You (et)and The Kingdom are One ; Kingdom = (Earth)Land (et)and The People(World)...et all, even You.

2017-03-28 13.25.42.jpg
    UU = V ; SVS

Y ... THE ♡
    Archangel-Michael-1.jpg
    O' THE MATTER

What I think matters very little; What I imagine to know amounts az nothing; What I may [begin]come to understand is where these two ends well meet as one with-in the heart of Me. ~Y~

2017-03-28 13.49.18.jpg
    TZADIC

Same Same

6cs3vJ6g-1.jpg
    Knelt Down W/Child

My Father's Name Is JOY ... ABiGaiL

These Tears http://youtu.be/tw5LceRuvVY

Jouney2 (1).jpg
    March O' Tears - Grief
    I6428a8184e86a0e10d57d88699ed53c8.jpgV
    JONAH NVN GOURD 4:6

Leaving Eden http://youtu.be/vOgsvZa68Rk

FUSION O' "IDEAS" WORKED OUT WITHIN THE EVENT ...

FRUIT

○●○●○●

P.S. 2015-08-079521.01.42.jpg
    Last edited by Timothy; 29th March 2017 at 11:14 AM.

Sending love prayres to you and your loved ones

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

"Verily, verily, I say unto you. Before Abraham, I was." ~ Jesus ... John 8:58

2017-04-07 03.41.20.jpg
    ....AVRAHAM'S....

NOT ! I REPEAT...NOT ! [♥♥♥♥♥UTIN'S] PLAYTHINGS !!!

HowEver, these "Three" are too very busy being toyed about to In-Vitationally answer up. A penny Not enough...but to murmur against The Call. Can you not see that with your three books "they" pit the three of you and your's to the secret never-ends of "their" hidden wealth!?

The Desolation Of Smaug ... Mutual Greed/Dwarfish Minded... The Stolen Wealth Of The World Left To ImpoverishMent

They've worked every conceivable human Self-EnTrapMent...realizing not THAT they are in all certitude...God-EnSnared.

God's having taken the lesser seats shall seize upon the vacant higher...thusly seated.

It Is NOWON The Mother's House...SETTING HER TABLE AS HER FIT SEES. ABIDE THAT ACCORDINGLY AS TO HER CHILDREN FREEDOM ALL MEANS ALL.

858 - Courage is the beginning of change...
    Last edited by Timothy; 8th April 2017 at 02:44 AM.

Three blind mice...see how they run...Stooges

JeueJ - Game - not one attribution given, not even in the very least, to !?WTF?! is our HuMan BeingNess, afore outlying rights even considered be. For if The Premise unconsidered Ain'T but an event to Man|i|PuLate MisCreant Science[including occult science] , tis no wonder The Promise inconsiderately yet dormant lies.

"The Book Of...

The teaching apart from which is no other,...

This is the teaching in which dwells the whole knowledge.

I have loved you. I have wanted life to be given you; the Living Jesus, who knows the truth.

Blessed is he who has crucified the world, and who has not the world to crucify him.

He who has crucified "it" is he who has found my word and has fulfilled "it" according to the will of him who has sent me.

...Jeu"

Last edited by Timothy; 15th April 2017 at 11:48 AM.

Memory fails, from 1 Kings, paraphrase: There are no elohim except those wrought through/from man's hands.

...Don't shoot/kill the messenger/s...

Silent Hill movie ref., +deity- appearing as the "daughter/child" responds to question, "who are you?"...saying, "Oh...I have many names, but I am the reaper...I am death, right now I am serving her(mother's) hate and her will to exact her revenge." In the same movie, the sheriff of the neighboring town attests, "there is judgement and punishment of man's laws, there is judgement and punishment of God's laws, and there is the Devil's."

Quite a statement on man's literalisms of law to within the layering of reality's enmeshing metaphoria...where literal is merely the outermost superficial read.

What's is to within your angLe's "wrought"?

○●○●○●

Point being that +emotions- fueled through the power of belief...we can well see how music song lyrics fit any emotional mode. That thru the instrument of voice, musical instrument, edm music mixed thru tech...etc, there is massive proof revealing that the human reaching out is the most powerful means shaping our world, not unlike the continuous updates patching to our already ram hogging tech. An endless continuum...our whole shared world hooked nn hooking up.

It is all at once...the most momentus occasion of expressability within human time, and the most dangerous "whether -or- not" emotional climate globalizing humanity's call for long awaited change in the face of arrogance' attempts to take us backwards.

One cannot but wonder what Tolkien and Lewis would say at there life's-works splayed out for all to within our "day late and a dollar short" global climate far removed from those warning-writs to mankind especially to see that that apparent agreed upon fix is to shove hard our entire global population backwards into old modalities on the heal...tearing all wounds wide open in a grand divide and conquer...simultaneous to globally streaming connectivity.

As "they" gather "literal intelligence"...the people with creative non-literal intelligence gather together. Our One Heart speaks now, directing from our One soul, internally fighting ourselves to bring online our One mind.

All Human Interests are plugged in, the good...the bad, and the ugly. As my comical dentist always says as I've submitted to opening wide my mouth, "It's on like Donkey Kong...Now.".

○●○●○●

"So many choose to become a Monster in their fears of "THE MONSTER"."

Are we finally come as Those Whom readily sacrifice our virginal youth to the yet unceasing eruptions of THE VOLCANO.

Exactly...Just how violent is Our Taking of THE KINGDOM...To Be!?

Seeing as It Is Us whom are over-taken by THE KINGDOM, THE POWER AND THE GLORY. FOREVER AND EVER. AMEN.

1 The Lord's is THE EARTH (et)and IT'S FULLNESS, THE WORLD (et)and ALL IT'S PEOPLES. .... 10 Who is He, the King of GLORY? He, the Lord of armies, He is the King of GLORY.

Forgive, and let live, even You.

Nothing Else Matters http://youtu.be/BrqBYG_sjCY

Never Again http://youtu.be/LA9BZG4gWQw

JOY SHININ' FROM THE DEEP CALLING UNTO DEEP

A call to COMMUNION...BODY OF ONE PEOPLES, the deep things of God calling to the deep things of Man-Kind...YOU & I, Eve'N THOU. Ref. John 4:24

I want you♡I need you♡I love you♡

Always♡Forever♡Eternal♡You&I♡

Amen♡Amen○ (et)and Amen◇.

LOVE OUR'S ... We Weep & We ReJoice
    Last edited by Timothy; 7th April 2017 at 12:42 AM.

2017-04-13 11.37.41.jpg

FDA Partnering With 23andMe....all the signs of the chilling sci-fi where Xfiles Cigarette Man metes out Soylent Green in the begging bowls of 7ForAllMankind.

...(et)and|i|dna(te)...

The te of i twixt the glory of me and the up for grabs to the highest bidder kingdom for myself. The un-pucked pu, not an artist in the Lot. Slippery slopes of manmade snow.

Consider...to where have we all been worldly led, now are...toward further misdirection hence...

Landslide http://youtu.be/mQieWbLJNOc

2017-04-13 11.39.44.jpg
    The Tadi Gate ... The Gate Of The Lambs

Mayim Chayim ... Come ... Living Waters

V V V V V Angels Up-Lif'(te)'d

2017-04-13 11.41.23.jpg
    A Few Steps Up From The Pooling Water's Edge

The Dita ... Az The Lion's Roar ... [The Son's] The Thunder

2017-04-13 11.54.48.jpg

To err is HuMan, to forgive DiVine.

2017-04-13 11.43.11.jpg
    Life Is Quite The Yarn

Can YOU
    il_fullxfull.343021900.jpg
    Handle IT

The Innocence of God's Children

The Solar Angel of The Presence Standing Upon The Water handed Me the Skein, fore truly it was/is/ever shall be written in the skeins. Life Fleshed Out ... TorahoZ ... Cheers To Life ... Nostrovia !!!!!

Ref. Ephe. 6:12

Death is swallowed up by Victory

Ref. 1 Cor. 15:51-58 ; Col. 1:All ... The Good Thing...All Things Work Out Toward The Good Of God [For The Glory Of God].
    Last edited by Timothy; 13th April 2017 at 05:22 PM.

Dust In The Wind http://youtu.be/lhxQSOvnZw4

Don't Forget To Re-Member The Living One - YOU ...Y...

Anastatica (Crucifarae) Herb - Tumble Weed, and a Resurrection Plant.

Snap_2015.04.28_19h50m19s_005_zpsenjmwxb9.jpg

Rose of Jericho (Dorodilla - Little Golden One) - dry, lifeless...survives extreme dehydration for months, even years. After Additive of water...revives within 3 hours.

AbErrant/DiVergent/DeViating
    1290960692720_f.jpg
    Away, From...To Stray

You Don't Know http://youtu.be/BF-nZziUCCY

Robert Frost
    two-roads-diverged-in-a-yellow-wood-lori-grimmett.jpg
    Road Not Taken
    155b57cdf54e7886fd119996d2af0206.jpg
    All The Difference

Bout 2 Blow http://youtu.be/9dSy613il0M

Now -or- Never http://youtu.be/kzQTc0-iBX8

Water = Word

"...,but there is another way."

The Way

The Truth

The Life

Manifold Redundancies... Origination<~>HuMan<~>ReProve

{PROOFS}

Fat Bottomed Girlz http://youtu.be/dP-DVMZcVj4

As "IF" what is a Man (et)and what is a Woman sat back to back sharing the backs of Their seats as one, They never knowing...not but a tumbleweed blowing in the winds az waves washing over Them.

2017-04-18 18.55.32.jpg

As They Two stood up turning into each other oneanothering az ONE...rooting/re-routing...Answering up to the Deep calling out to Deep.

Come Together http://youtu.be/hUUkwwyDn3E

All The Difference THAT The ONE Made

Way Down Human Goes http://youtu.be/N-F6DKCDvCM

2017-04-13 11.54.48.jpg

Yes. I god-damn well do know ex-actly what "it's" like.

Yes. I by-god do feel to under-stand.

Here Now There Are Presently 7 Billion In Us...So Get Over Your Ishness Singularity Of Self.

Fvk your illustrious crowning affairs (et)and blast your thrones.

Stand the downed fvk-up responcively up (et)and here let there BE an accounting fore...You.

Quite simply put, You stepped up to Home plate to bat a 3base run Home. Re-Member The Fore-Gotten ◇

Jus Acuz Baby, 2 by 2..."it" all comes down to You standing up under your's all ten sky-ward held pon your's all ten sinking in the ear-then mire of your fallen's founding catch (et)and your re-bounding stance.

Twixt The Foe THAT I Am To My Self (et)and Me ...IS... THAT Which Forever As Mine CaNNot Be Taken Away. DoraDilla - Little Golden One

Let Your ◇ Come TwoGether
    00342f6b.jpg
    You (et)and The Land Are One

Ref. Matt. 19:30 (et)& 20:16

Diamonds http://youtu.be/lWA2pjMjpBs

"If I am not for my Self, then Who is for Me?" ... "If I am only for my Self, then What am I?" ... "If not NOW, When?" ~ Hillel

EmBrace Me-az-Me EmBraces You ... HuG

2017-04-23 15.04.15.jpg

V8 EATR
    2017-04-23 15.04.40.png
    AnTi-FreEZE

Vivus Parere

ford-mustang-americanmuscle-me-55886e48e2df7.jpg

...Dun•NN•Dusted...
    Last edited by Timothy; 25th April 2017 at 03:41 PM.