Thread: Dreamy's Beau

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Dreamy's Beau

Harpazo

2nd Corinthians 12:2-4

2 I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knowethe; )such a one caught up to the third* heaven.

3 And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell; God knowethe; )

4 How that he was caught up into paradise°, and heard* unspeakable° words, which is not lawful for a man to utter°

5-7...

8 For this thing° I besought the Lord thrice*, that it° might depart° from me.

9-13...

14 Behold, the third* time I am ready to come to you, and I will not be burdensome to you: for I seek not yours but you: for the children ought not lay up for the parents, but the parents for the children.

15-21 End.

••••••

Above fourteen years in the readying...

"such a one caught up to the third heaven"..."...I besought the Lord thrice"..."the third time I am ready to come to you"

••••••

Of paradise...having heard unspeakable words...this thing...it...laying up...the parents for the children...

"which is unlawful for a man to utter"..."that it might depart from me"..."I am ready to come to you"...

○●○●○●

Have you ever opened your mouth to tell a thing, to then become emotionally choked, with nothing to do but swallow it back, as tears stream through your eyes?

If you have, then you understand beyond mere thinking and imagining to know. You understand in such a way (Human)...THAT make no bones about it, you have felt the deeply emotional human cost to have so upwellingly just so felt.

Tis therein whereof weakness we find our strength THAT carries our burden through time, till such length of time as we are within not burdensome.

For you realize that all are within burdened, that you'd not serve in further burdening not even another, that until such time as you might aid in the lifting of another's burden for/with them...that you'd best serve readying through time.

The whole mote and beam thing, the in three days to rebuild it...not for your eye alone, but your eye good for your brother's eye as well good.

Love thee one another, as I loved thee..."Jesus wept."

○●○●○●

Recently from a negative stance I was admonished for having broken both my hands/fingers against the top of my table, They demanded answer as to how may that violent self-expression have come from understanding. I could not answer, alls I could do in that moment was to swallow back.

Ref. Rom 12:18 ; 2Cor 12:9

Twice I swallowed back, before and after why my hands broke against my table top. Neither did the one before nor the one after prove to have understanding, the one before merely thinking, the one after merely imagining to know. And of course, within my weakness...being at the ends of my own understanding...I thoughtlessly punched my table imagining not to have broken my hands in so doing. I broke my hands for both they before and after, for even as I with cause, I chose to have bore this specific burden within me my self, though neither's were as mine un-till I my self for me...chose it so to be mine.

Sometimes the burden is unspeakable...unlawful to utter (give expression to) lest one themself become burdensome. The catalyst of past and future come together in a present moment, as do antagonist and protagonist warrant our best present interests to abide so-so. In THAT way...truly..."It is finished."...to-ward readiness' sake.

There was a time that I'd have finished it with both they before and after, they'd have lessoned understanding that without that precious "and" that discerns to give time for discern-ment, that with -or- without cause...there is no Peace. What pray tell...then is Justice within any man's hands, that abiding -or- unabiding...even Be? Either way there is broken•ness, peace loosed and peace held.

What the father has given me is mine (et)and no man can takethe THAT away. The son of man is therefore human. To err Is human, to forgive divine. And yes there will be much crying and gnashing of teeth, cause THAT is Peace held, that is an eye for eye and a tooth for tooth, that is to love one another...

2017-02-14 16.23.04.jpg

Evil is Evil

○●○●○●

Twice now I've opened the topic "Harpazo" to not have written what I'd actually come to share...
    Last edited by Timothy; 2nd March 2017 at 07:45 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce