Thread: Dreamy's Beau

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Dreamy's Beau

Truly 2014-15-16-and so far 17 have all 4 been about keeping me down to earth...never failing grounded in "I'm not that important".

Doesn't change how and what I feel to express/reflect, not even a little. If anything it keeps me clearer. I'm not afraid to let the "characters" out of their prospective "booked ends", because that's what '(et)and' is all about.

Like my lil desert-camo Gideon Pocket Edition New Testament given to me back in 1991. I needed that then, but I no longer require "paged word" in my pocket.

2017-04-18 07.16.12.jpg

That's not to say that I don't reference books, or utilize Google search engine in the refresher of bounds and limits. These waters been charted in redundant manifold means, it'd be a mistake not to purpose referencing.

Ya Reckon...
    55cbce46d8cbcb04d18990279b43d541.jpg
    Da Hub-Bub
    beb664bd18955a39c86151aadc802fe8-1.jpg
    Cruisin4ABruisin

""Freedom" just another word ...choose... nothing left to lose." ~ M.I.A. ... Bring The Noize

Take No Sh¡t, But Do No Harm http://youtu.be/RqziQX7eEv0

Never Corner What's
    2017-04-18 08.05.49.jpg
    Got "It" Cornered

Be The Change You Want To See In The World
    Http://youtu.be/cxJIAA7prwk Ghandi

Keep This Fire Burning http://youtu.be/dYMcL1S-CjY

Yup

It's all bout da english...
    Last edited by Timothy; 20th April 2017 at 02:13 AM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce